• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get HDFC Tata Neu Plus card now and upgrade later to Infinity, or wait for limit increase"

I have an offer for lifetime free Tata Neu Plus credit card with a ₹1 lakh limit. Should I wait for Infinity offer or get the Neu Plus now and later upgrade to Infinity? And whether such an upgrade is possible with LTF benefits?

Upgrade is possible via supporting documents (Salary slip/ITR).
otherwise you have to wait till your credit limit becomes 1.5L which is base limit for infinity upgrade.

Upgrade is possible via supporting documents (Salary slip/ITR).
otherwise you have to wait till your credit limit becomes 1.5L which is base limit for infinity upgrade.
If my limit is enhanced in the near future to 1.5L, is it possible to get a LTF variant of the Infinity card as an upgrade? Or will the upgraded card have a fee? (Considering Plus is LTF)

I had Plus card with 77,000 limit . Got the card 5 months back , emailed them for Limit Enhancement manually using Salary slips (98k monthly) . They enhanced my limit from 77k to 180k the next day . In the same mail thread , I then asked for upgrade to Infinity . Though my earlier Plus card was FYF , they provided me with Infinity LTF . Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 7.56.57 PM.png
If my limit is enhanced in the near future to 1.5L, is it possible to get a LTF variant of the Infinity card as an upgrade? Or will the upgraded card have a fee? (Considering Plus is LTF)

I had Plus card with 77,000 limit . Got the card 5 months back , emailed them for Limit Enhancement manually using Salary slips (98k monthly) . They enhanced my limit from 77k to 180k the next day . In the same mail thread , I then asked for upgrade to Infinity . Though my earlier Plus card was FYF , they provided me with Infinity LTF .View attachment 27365
Did they perform cibil check again for LE?

I had Plus card with 77,000 limit . Got the card 5 months back , emailed them for Limit Enhancement manually using Salary slips (98k monthly) . They enhanced my limit from 77k to 180k the next day . In the same mail thread , I then asked for upgrade to Infinity . Though my earlier Plus card was FYF , they provided me with Infinity LTF .View attachment 27365
What was your usage?

can you share the email, where you sent the request.

I'm getting Neu plus card FYF, can I convert it to LTF in future as I also have millennia LTF with 40k limit and neu plus card is in sharing limit with it? Or I should wait for the LE.

Back