• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got an upgrade to HDFC biz black

cchelp

TF Buzz
I have a business regalia for quite some time with a limit of 3lac, my usual spending on this card is around 5lac a year. At the start of this year for some reason my cc limit was enhanced to 8lac. upon realizing even on tax payments i receive points(there are transaction costs), i did pay 1-1.5 lacs for 5-6 months to acquire milestone benefits etc. I stopped using my cc for about 3 months now and got an upgrade over the weekend with first year free. I don't know if not using it helped or paying tax using this card helped. Either way something to try if anyone is in similar spending patterns

They have become quite liberal about issuing BizBlack starting Jul'24. A family member (who is a CA) tried to get it via 2 previous RMs since it was not an option when they went to the suggested cards page after entering the PAN number/registered mobile number. Just last week, it showed up in the suggested cards and they applied immediately. Got approved instantly. They are an existing cobranded HDFC CC holder with a 11L limit. This week on logging in to the mobile app, they also saw a notification to apply for a second card from the various HDFC Business cards.

Reactions: BVC
They have become quite liberal about issuing BizBlack starting Jul'24. A family member (who is a CA) tried to get it via 2 previous RMs since it was not an option when they went to the suggested cards page after entering the PAN number/registered mobile number. Just last week, it showed up in the suggested cards and they applied immediately. Got approved instantly. They are an existing cobranded HDFC CC holder with a 11L limit. This week on logging in to the mobile app, they also saw a notification to apply for a second card from the various HDFC Business cards.
Yes they are issuing Biz Black cards little easily now. Because it's on Diners network and HDFC is only operating on that network in India their margins are little higher compared to others.

Back