• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Ace Notification in Gpay. Should I apply?

what are the details they asked? where did you filled the details Gpay or axis bank website?

name, address, office address, pan card entered in google pay. Vkyc link generated in gpay. clicking it will take to axis website, where there was an aadhar entering screen and otp verification. Then vkyc guy asked me to to show pan card. vkyc done. now it shows waiting for approval in gpay.

Notes:
This a new phone, number and email (entirely different from the ones i have with axis bank). But, same aadhar and Pan card number. Have been using gpay only for a few weeks with a Fi bank linked to this new number. Linked lic policy 2 days back (never paid). Also had less than 10 upi transactions.

name, address, office address, pan card entered in google pay. Vkyc link generated in gpay. clicking it will take to axis website, where there was an aadhar entering screen and otp verification. Then vkyc guy asked me to to show pan card. vkyc done. now it shows waiting for approval in gpay.

Notes:
This a new phone, number and email (entirely different from the ones i have with axis bank). But, same aadhar and Pan card number. Have been using gpay only for a few weeks with a Fi bank linked to this new number.
Why a diff phone and SIM and number?

Notes:
This a new phone, number and email (entirely different from the ones i have with axis bank). But, same aadhar and Pan card number. Have been using gpay only for a few weeks with a Fi bank linked to this new number. Linked lic policy 2 days back (never paid). Also had less than 10 upi transactions.
Is this offer shown in iOS device as well? I didn't get any offer in iOS GPay.

Back