• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Ace Notification in Gpay. Should I apply?

Ok. But I still think there will be a pattern. Their systems can't give random cb just like that, they would have a % for specific mcc which customer won't be knowing
I think it depends on the payment service provider like PayU, Razor pay & billdesk. Cashback is issued depending on what these providers have sent report to FreeCharge/Axis bank.
Many of my purchases on Zomato/Bigbasket shown as 01234 whereas some are shown as proper Zomato/Bigbasket in Airtel Axis card Statement.
In numerical merchant can't be identified hence base cashback (1%) os given, whereas in proper name of merchant transactions, it is given 5% or any special cashback.
This is as per my observation. It may or may not be true.

I think it depends on the payment service provider like PayU, Razor pay & billdesk. Cashback is issued depending on what these providers have sent report to FreeCharge/Axis bank.
Many of my purchases on Zomato/Bigbasket shown as 01234 whereas some are shown as proper Zomato/Bigbasket in Airtel Axis card Statement.
In numerical merchant can't be identified hence base cashback (1%) os given, whereas in proper name of merchant transactions, it is given 5% or any special cashback.
Nice observation

I got the Axis Ace card. Now, for fee reversal, do I need to spend Rs 10k in one instance, or can I spend 10k in different denominations (like 5k, 2k, 3k, etc.) ?

I am also existing customer of axis bank and also Fk card. I had applied ace credit card through gpay link at last month 30th with different mobile number and mail address.I am unable to complete address verification. but today I got IVR call verification. it's fully confusing

You will receive a call shortly from 1207142223/1207142001 as part of the verification process for your Axis Bank Credit Card application

if anyone experience like this?

I am also existing customer of axis bank and also Fk card. I had applied ace credit card through gpay link at last month 30th with different mobile number and mail address.I am unable to complete address verification. but today I got IVR call verification. it's fully confusing

You will receive a call shortly from 1207142223/1207142001 as part of the verification process for your Axis Bank Credit Card application

if anyone experience like this?
You should have selected same number... Axis is a web of confusion...

But in terms its clearly mentioned 5% on all freecharge transactions which they are not fulfilling

Hi Guys, My mother got Axis Ace Notification. My mother doesn't have savings acc in axis. My mother is housewife. How can I approach to apply?
Yes go forward....apply as housewife.... Banks usually give cards to housewife.... Sbi cashback card fir which everyone is running here and there... They are giving like candies to housewifes.... Many people commmented in sbi cashback card section

But in terms its clearly mentioned 5% on all freecharge transactions which they are not fulfilling
Its Freecharge fault. Maybe they've chosen bad payment gateway which doesn't give proper info to the bank. Coz in Axis Flipkart card they send statement where cashback is written in each and every entry. No fault is found whatsoever. This is why I think its not the bank but FreeCharge fault.

the application is not going through, I had applied through the same 20 days back however axis bank has denied receipt of any application from Google neither any application number was generated through the same

Got a notification for Ace in GPay today. But I already have SBI Cashback with good limit and also planning to get Axis Airtel (since I use their broadband and mobile services).

Does it still make sense to get Ace?

Back