• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Magnus Approved Message but details are not available on website tracking page

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!

I had previous issues of add on card problems and closed and delinked and got NOC. Even during that time also I got the approved message and the details were not displayed on the tracking page. Hope the same is not happening, can we track it somewhere else?
Oh thats a completely different issue then. Many people get their cards approved but never delivered if they hold/held Add-on cards. It can be a hassle. You’ll have to talk to someone from Axis.

Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!
Same issue with me too

Thank you!
Two things you can try
- Call burgundy customer care and ask for the status
- If you are already registered for AXIS app with account, you can find your card being shown there as well

But I am not a burgundy customer will they encourage that call??
You have approved message, so they should have you in the system.

This is their toll-free no. - 1800 419 0065 (Option 3 for Ccard)

Reactions: BVC
You have approved message, so they should have you in the system.

This is their toll-free no. - 1800 419 0065 (Option 3 for Ccard)

Will try tomorrow after 8am anyways they work from 8am to 8pm. Thanks

Two things you can try
- Call burgundy customer care and ask for the status
- If you are already registered for AXIS app with account, you can find your card being shown there as well
Card details are not getting displayed there. Hoping to get displayed in 2 days else it’s again same routine to apply again and check.

FYI - I just called and it is connecting, Ccard will be 24hrs, as people @times call to Block the card if it is lost or so.
Grievance cell of Axis is one hell of the system and they don’t give resolution that fast and facing multiple issues with them. Need to catch some senior manager in Credit Cards division. Hope someone from community helps.

Grievance cell of Axis is one hell of the system and they don’t give resolution that fast and facing multiple issues with them. Need to catch some senior manager in Credit Cards division. Hope someone from community helps.
yes, PNO team is also one hell of another level Customer care only at times.

Maybe for right queries they may be able to fix it.

Reactions: BVC
Back