• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Magnus Approved Message but details are not available on website tracking page

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!

If the card details are reflecting in the App, By now you should have received the Bluedart AWB details. Else wait for 1 more day you will definitely get details.

Go to the above link and give the AWB there and you can see the tracking details. Dont worry you will get it within 4 days within India (Tier 2 Cities Included).

If the card details are reflecting in the App, By now you should have received the Bluedart AWB details. Else wait for 1 more day you will definitely get details.

Go to the above link and give the AWB there and you can see the tracking details. Dont worry you will get it within 4 days within India (Tier 2 Cities Included).
I haven't received the Bluedart AWB details yet.

Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!
I got this same message yesterday and then today again I got a message and a mail saying my application with reference ID xyz is approved and card will be delivered shortly. I wonder if it has actually been approved because when I check with the application ID the stage hasn't moved from what it was showing at first. Any clue?

I got this same message yesterday and then today again I got a message and a mail saying my application with reference ID xyz is approved and card will be delivered shortly. I wonder if it has actually been approved because when I check with the application ID the stage hasn't moved from what it was showing at first. Any clue?
The application tracker on the page is completely waste of time. It doesn't display the status properly. You will get your tracking details soon. Check the axis bank app regularly so that it will be on track and updated.

The good thing about Axis bank is I got Magnus approved and delivered on 21st Jan and now my privilege card LTF offered with upgraded limit. Getting first card was tough but the second card was given on easy and LTF Basis.
Congrats on your Privilege LTF 👏

You have a equivalent previlege account?

The application tracker on the page is completely waste of time. It doesn't display the status properly. You will get your tracking details soon. Check the axis bank app regularly so that it will be on track and updated.
Thanks but I’m not an Axis account holder. I spoke to the CS rep and he told me the card is approved and said I will receive tracing details within 2 days.

Reactions: BVC
even I don't have axis account , i got sms for approval on Friday morning and card was delivered on Tuesday. but I was not able to track on the axis website which seems to be delayed in updating

Back