• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Magnus Approved Message but details are not available on website tracking page

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!

@bvc19296 @Frade @rayhan12 @himanshuhans
How long does it take for the approval.. After applying for the card online, how many days do I need to wait for approval decision ?
Usually takes 5-7 business days for application processing. In some cases it will be approved within 2-3 days also. For dispatch and delivery depends on the serviceable pin codes. Total process will take around 14 working days in general.

Back