• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Magnus Approved Message but details are not available on website tracking page

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!

Cc tracker doesn’t work all the time. Also, depending upon the location the delivery times vary. If Bluedart serves in your area, you will get it in few days. If it is via Delhivery it will take around 7 days.
Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!

Reactions: BVC
Exact same issue with me. Did you get any response?
No. These kind of issues won’t be solved by anyone from Axis bank because they itself don’t know where it got stuck. Eligibility check done, Cibil score is good and no issues still stuck up somewhere, god only knows how this bank will handle Citi customers as they are HNI customers.

My case is similar to the issue described in above comments, first got an approval message on Dec 19th post which tried to reach almost every desk. Received few calls saying that we are working but today afternoon they sent a mail stating that card is rejected and the reason for denial cannot be disclosed, you may apply after 6 months.

It seems Axis Bank sales team and the approving team are rubbing their egos and ultimately customers are penalised

My case is similar to the issue described in above comments, first got an approval message on Dec 19th post which tried to reach almost every desk. Received few calls saying that we are working but today afternoon they sent a mail stating that card is rejected and the reason for denial cannot be disclosed, you may apply after 6 months.

It seems Axis Bank sales team and the approving team are rubbing their egos and ultimately customers are penalised
Same is happening with me. They are saying it's declined after receiving approved message. But no sms or email received.

No. These kind of issues won’t be solved by anyone from Axis bank because they itself don’t know where it got stuck. Eligibility check done, Cibil score is good and no issues still stuck up somewhere, god only knows how this bank will handle Citi customers as they are HNI customers.
Did you get any update from them?

Same with me

I
After multiple follow ups and multiple emails application is approved. The card is printed and ready for dispatch.

Whoever facing same issues follow up with the bank or agent and ask them to send the mails flagging to back end team, they will be definitely able to help.
I got two message, first message is same shared in this thread in first post and second message is “your credit card application reference number ** is approved and card will be delivered shortly “.

I hope I will received the card and this is genuine approval 😅

Finally Received the Magnus card today. Let’s start with the Magnus. Card looks absolutely fantastic. Hope all the issues with other people also clears and they also enjoy the experience.
Congrats 👏

Welcome to Magnus family of accelerated and bonus milestone rewards.

Happy spending and wisely for the needed ones 😌

Reactions: BVC
Finally Received the Magnus card today. Let’s start with the Magnus. Card looks absolutely fantastic. Hope all the issues with other people also clears and they also enjoy the experience.
Hi, how long have you followed with them after receipt of approved message?
My application was approved on Dec 19th, but there is no update post that, any email id or mobile number which can be contacted for resolution of this issue?

Hi, how long have you followed with them after receipt of approved message?
My application was approved on Dec 19th, but there is no update post that, any email id or mobile number which can be contacted for resolution of this issue?
Usually the Application of credit card will be active for 1 month from the date of application. So I was following up with them everyday. Went to bank everyday and followed up with the mail. Luckily cleared within 17 days.

I

I got two message, first message is same shared in this thread in first post and second message is “your credit card application reference number ** is approved and card will be delivered shortly “.

I hope I will received the card and this is genuine approval 😅
I also received the same and the card is showing in the axis app. But still, no delivery details from the blue dart or from the axis.

Back