• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Magnus Approved Message but details are not available on website tracking page

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had applied for the Magnus card on Jan 02, 2023. After applying I received the sms confirming that card was approved.

"Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly."

But now when I check the status on CC tracker — https://application.axisbank.co.in/...?cta=track-your-application-lic-cards-website using the same Application ID, it says no details found.

Anyone else face the similar issue? Should I just wait or have they deleted my application and I need to reapply?

Thank you!

It gets 10 Reward Points for 200 spends. And anyways got LTF, lounge benefits it will be better to hold.
Is privilege also a good CC to hold?

Another good thing I heard is it has a multi-brand voucher you can redeem for a value of 1Er=Rs 0.4

This comes only with Previlege card and other card holders(including HNI card) will get only Rs 0.2 for 1ER

SO this card gives this additional benefit if you don't want to redeem on miles/hotel transfer(if you hold HNI card like Magnus)

screenshot-2023-02-05-at-21-56-15-jpg.9917

Reactions: BVC
Another good thing I heard is it has a multi-brand voucher you can redeem for a value of 1Er=Rs 0.4

This comes only with Previlege card and other card holders(including HNI card) will get only Rs 0.2 for 1ER

SO this card gives this additional benefit if you don't want to redeem on miles/hotel transfer(if you hold HNI card like Magnus)

So that means we can redeem Magnus earned Reward Points to PRIVILEGE multi brand vouchers?

Are all your axis bank card points clubbed together?

Are all your axis bank card points clubbed together?
yes.
One Axis
One Portal
One Points :ROFLMAO:

.2 value on ER point everyone gets across the board for any card infact, but only thing is the points per 100 or 200 for each card segment will vary.

Magnus - 12 ER per 200
Reserver - 15 ER per 200
Select/previlege - 10 ER per 200

Reactions: BVC
yes.
One Axis
One Portal
One Points :ROFLMAO:

.2 value on ER point everyone gets across the board for any card infact, but only thing is the points per 100 or 200 for each card segment will vary.

Magnus - 12 ER per 200
Reserver - 15 ER per 200
Select/previlege - 10 ER per 200
Ha ha. Fine then multi branded vouchers can be handled with Privilege and Magnus then. 😍

Back