• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got IDFC wealth credit card very easily

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
Anyone looking to apply for IDFC wealth credit card, go through this post once

I used to apply for IDFC credit cards last year. Every time it got rejected. This time I went to a mall and applied through an agent there.

The process was very simple. He said there are only two criteria for IDFC wealth cc. I only wanted wealth.
1. Salary 4 lakhs
OR
2. Existing card limit 4 lakhs for c2c and at least 1 year old card

I applied c2c using my ICICI apay card with 4.1 lakh limit and 1.2 years old, contray to popular belief it doesn’t work for c2c. The agent did all the application, no salary slips, no documents. Don’t know what salary he filled, but I was shown wealth and applied. I was surprised though.

Later office address verification happened on phone, I said I wfh. I was also sent a mail on my office email to verify company address and name. Process was smooth, even though their portal sucks. Approved within 3 days excluding weekend. Got same limit as apay.

I know this card is devalued now, but still it’s good for offers and dreamfolks membership, which I guess doesn’t have any minimum spends criteria.

10 days earlier I got sapphiro LTF under alumni program, and also got axis select. This is my last application of the year. Next year, I am looking to apply DCB or regalia LTF.

EDIT on 31st July: I received my card. If anyone wondering the lounge access associated with this card. Here’s the detailed info I checked on dreamfoks.

Domestic lounge: 4/qtr, can use cc or dreamfolks card. I know people might challenge this, but IDFC’s partnership with dreamfoks is a bit different compared to ICICI. Hence can use both

International lounge: 4/qtr using dreamfolks card

Railway lounge: 4/qtr. Can take 1 guest as well on that card

Domestic Airport spa: 4/qtr

Grand Total: 16, definitely worth for a LTF card

Last edited:

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I need a help to fix one problem -
In IDFC portal, when I give mobile number, DOB and name, and enter OTP, I only see IDFC WOW.
Existing card details - I entered ICICI APAY 10L limit. Salary 1.7L pm
I then called customer care and got the pending application cancelled.
Did this 2 rounds, but in both cases, it is showing only WOW.

How to solve this? If I go via agent, will I get wealth? Otherwise what is the way around?

[For IDFC C2C, do they really check what card we have? Like if I don't have HDFC but still if I give HDFC while applying, will they ask to show that card?]

aayusharyan

TF Ace
In IDFC portal, when I give mobile number, DOB and name, and enter OTP, I only see IDFC WOW.

How to solve this? If I go via agent, will I get wealth? Otherwise what is the way around?

[For IDFC C2C, do they really check what card we have? Like if I don't have HDFC but still if I give HDFC while applying, will they ask to show that card?]
Use a different BIN if you can. It's not just CL which gets you a higher Veriant, the existing variant also matters. I think. But if this is not working, that can be a way.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

1) don’t try with Apay card
2) what is your CIBIL and its age
3) what other cards you possess?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Seems like your pincode is unserviceable. You can open a savings account to get pre approved one. If you're interested in wealth card only directly open wealth account with atleast 10l funding. But still you might get preapproved select only.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have Sapphiro with 15 lakhs limit and DCB with 6 lakhs. Can anyone out of these get wealth?
Card variant doesn't matter. I got Select with Apay. Would have got Wealth if I had higher limit on Apay itself.

Just use your highest limit card. Should be atleast 1 year old. And the limit you're mentioning should be updated there in CIBIL. Also mention income range between 2L-3L pm. This matters a lot.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Try applying with different mobile number. Enter salary above 2L and mention your ICICI card. Just make sure if the card is around 1 year old atleast. And mentioned limit should be updated in CIBIL as well.