• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Pre-approved RBL SaveMax (co-branded BankBazaar) offer, but no further communication

gabzvee

TF Buzz
I got a "pre-approved" offer for the SaveMax CC from BankBazaar and RBL earlier this month when I checked my score there (I know, not a good idea) and then started getting spammed by CC agents, on of which I picked up, and was told that I was pre-approved, and asked if I want to apply. I thought no harm, so I agreed. Then the agent checked and told me the application is already submitted. Shocked again!

The best part, it's been 30 days since, and I've received no further communication from RBL or Bankbazaar. AND, I have a Cibil Enquiry on that day when I got the call.

- I applied for RBL LazyPay just for fun it's been a month since the SaveMax chaos, but instantly rejected, I guess the cooldown isn't up yet. (3 Months for RBL I guess)

How do I get in touch or follow up with RBL (Or BankBazaar) regarding this? I haven't received any reference number or anything from them...
On the last call they said to be available and answer the call from the bank the next day (Because it would be the final call for finalizing the limit and everything)

Thinking if I should just forget about RBL and apply for APay instead, have a CIBIL of 755 and the 10 month old credit age/history 😓

Stay away from bank bazar
Better don't open that app
They just spam you with calls and takes all your data 3 to 4 times and still nothing happens in majority of cases

Paisabazaar is somewhat better

Paisabazaar is somewhat better
No way. It's been a few months using both the apps. Didn't notice any spam calls or sms in the beginning so I was happy. But that changed when I accidentally tapped on some loan thing in the paisabazaar app. Started getting several robocalls and sms. I ignored those. But then since about a month, I've been getting repeated calls even after denying to accept anything. Mixed from pb and bb for sbi ccs. Earlier I've never had to block any numbers as just a "NO" worked. Nowadays I have to block many as they don't take a no as a no.

So should I try to complete this (Get the SaveMax card)? - If so then where and how do I followup?

Or just let it be and move on to others?

This would be my 2nd Unsecured Card

Back