• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Pre Approved Offer, Business MoneyBack, Skipped. How To Get Millennia As First HDFC Card?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I got normal banner in net banking today, clicked & got back.

Then again Mail, Call, WhatsApp & SMS spammed apply in last 3 hrs to get 1500 GV, I ignored.

2 hours ago, again got mail asking to apply with 54k limit written. Opened & checked it's business MoneyBack only. I don't like it's reward system, not worth for me.

Should I wait for Millennia & higher limit as HDFC gives LE & Upgrades in Eternity? For now, I have thought to skip it.

Give your opinion & react pls 🥹.

Update: I waited 6 months more & procured LTF Millennia credit card as pre approved with huge limit of 150k.

All you need is patience 😉.

Attachments

• IMG_20230321_232634_132.jpg
    IMG_20230321_232634_132.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Account is less than 3 months old, MAB around 4L.

I will likely get credit card offers soon once my account is more than 3 months. Hopefully.
But if you've selected self employed then you'll be getting business loan and only business cards offer.

Better select Salaried in HDFC profile & wait for personal credit card 💳 offers.

This will be the tip from my side.

tn_72

TF Select
But if you've selected self employed then you'll be getting business loan and only business cards offer.

Better select Salaried in HDFC profile & wait for personal credit card 💳 offers.

This will be the tip from my side.
I am almost in the same boat. Self employed with income between 9 to 12 lakhs per annum. I opened HDFC savings max account three months ago. But only getting business moneyback credit card, business loans and car loan offer. I saw your previous posts in this thread, but can't understand Hindi. Did you eventually get any credit card offer other than moneyback credit card? And did you change your HDFC customer profile to salaried?

Whether applying C2C would increase chances of getting personal credit card? I have Apay card with 3.5 lakhs limit and Axis privilege credit card with 2.25 lakhs limit. My RM said he can get me DCP C2C through Apay card. But i am skeptical. I have seen many other fellow forum members who applied for DCP through C2C and ended up getting a lower variant. And there are few who managed to got DCP C2C through escalating the issue. Any thoughts?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am almost in the same boat. Self employed with income between 9 to 12 lakhs per annum. I opened HDFC savings max account three months ago. But only getting business moneyback credit card, business loans and car loan offer. I saw your previous posts in this thread, but can't understand Hindi. Did you eventually get any credit card offer other than moneyback credit card? And did you change your HDFC customer profile to salaried?

Whether applying C2C would increase chances of getting personal credit card? I have Apay card with 3.5 lakhs limit and Axis privilege credit card with 2.25 lakhs limit. My RM said he can get me DCP C2C through Apay card. But i am skeptical. I have seen many other fellow forum members who applied for DCP through C2C and ended up getting a lower variant. And there are few who managed to got DCP C2C through escalating the issue. Any thoughts?
Dont listen to ur RM trust me been there done that and i regret that decision. Im self employed and I had hdfc max acc and upgrade my acc to preferred account and i have apay card with 420k limit i went to branch and RM told me base on apay card i can get regalia with 300L+ limit i applied and received business Moneyback with 23k limit when i reached bank employee for help she told me they cant do anything now and i have to use business Moneyback i told her at least help me get millennia but she started making excuses i tried every Chennal for help but no one helped me then finnally i closed that card so my 2 cents is dont use apay card for c2c in HDFC

cryoengine

TF Premier

HDFC's AI is dumb, the algorithm is tuned to be stupid. So chances of getting other cards pre-approved are quite slim for self-employed. I wouldn't go with c2c because hdfc is known for giving bottom-tier cards instead of the one you applied for.

You can try the ITR route, think 8L is required for DCP, at worst you might get millennia. It's a pretty decent card as well.

D₹V

TF Prestige

Yes. I got BMB offer, continuously I was checking for a change for 1 month but didn't happen anything.

Till then I figured out that entering self employed in profile section is the reason of business cards. I changed it to salaried & entered good income amount 😛.

After 3-4 months I've got the new offer with 1.5L limit (previously it was 50k) as you've seen in my previous comments. So yeah offer refreshed with personal cards. But I'm getting only Indian Oil card right now, with few links, Millennia, Tata Neu etc comes as an option but chargeable. I know it'll come LTF eventually. I'm just sitting patiently.

Yes, they downgrade if you apply fresh or via C2C. Better stick with pre approved cards IMO.

I'll start with Millennia & then go to INFINIA slowly.

Hope it clears your doubts. You can give me a follow 🙂 If you wish.

D₹V

TF Prestige
HDFC don't take ICICI & Kotak seriously cause these banks give LE generously.
Dont listen to ur RM trust me been there done that and i regret that decision. Im self employed and I had hdfc max acc and upgrade my acc to preferred account and i have apay card with 420k limit i went to branch and RM told me base on apay card i can get regalia with 300L+ limit i applied and received business Moneyback with 23k limit when i reached bank employee for help she told me they cant do anything now and i have to use business Moneyback i told her at least help me get millennia but she started making excuses i tried every Chennal for help but no one helped me then finnally i closed that card so my 2 cents is dont use apay card for c2c in HDFC

tn_72

TF Select
thanks a lot for the info. Perhaps, i will wait for pre-approved card. One bullet dodged :)

tn_72

TF Select
HDFC's AI is dumb, the algorithm is tuned to be stupid. So chances of getting other cards pre-approved are quite slim for self-employed. I wouldn't go with c2c because hdfc is known for giving bottom-tier cards instead of the one you applied for.

You can try the ITR route, think 8L is required for DCP, at worst you might get millennia. It's a pretty decent card as well.
i tired the ITR route one year back. Two CIBIL inquiries. However, i never received any answer even after three months. But i did not have any banking relationship back then.

tn_72

TF Select
Yes. I got BMB offer, continuously I was checking for a change for 1 month but didn't happen anything.

Till then I figured out that entering self employed in profile section is the reason of business cards. I changed it to salaried & entered good income amount 😛.

After 3-4 months I've got the new offer with 1.5L limit (previously it was 50k) as you've seen in my previous comments. So yeah offer refreshed with personal cards. But I'm getting only Indian Oil card right now, with few links, Millennia, Tata Neu etc comes as an option but chargeable. I know it'll come LTF eventually. I'm just sitting patiently.

Yes, they downgrade if you apply fresh or via C2C. Better stick with pre approved cards IMO.

I'll start with Millennia & then go to INFINIA slowly.

Hope it clears your doubts. You can give me a follow 🙂 If you wish.
Thanks for the info. I will try changing the profile in HDFC and see if i get any offers :).

cryoengine

TF Premier
IMO opinion atleast 1.5L limit for card to card application is decent.

Because HDFC takes much time in LE too 😢.
I finally got a pre-approved cc offer(business MB), but the limit is not showing. I called my RM and she told me the limit is 94k. Also, it's not LTF atm.
Was it LTF for you from the moment the offer was triggered? how long did it take to get "upto" limit in email?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I finally got a pre-approved cc offer(business MB), but the limit is not showing. I called my RM and she told me the limit is 94k. Also, it's not LTF atm.
Was it LTF for you from the moment the offer was triggered? how long did it take to get "upto" limit in email?
No, later got LTF offer.

Although I applied Millennia FYF but after requesting LTF got to know that it was already LTF.

samm255

TF Ace
Don't apply for MB, useless card, better to wait for Millennia rather then regretting later.

cryoengine

TF Premier
No, later got LTF offer.

Although I applied Millennia FYF but after requesting LTF got to know that it was already LTF.

I found something interesting having a self-employed profile hdfc account. So I was checking old email/sms credit card offer links, they previously used to take me to confirm details page and now most of them redirect me to card selection after entering my mobile number and dob.

What's more interesting is, some of those links show me different cards, like shoppers stop, IOCL, and tata neu, all of them FYF. Maybe a glitch? or hidden features? :ROFLMAO:

D₹V

TF Prestige
I found something interesting having a self-employed profile hdfc account. So I was checking old email/sms credit card offer links, they previously used to take me to confirm details page and now most of them redirect me to card selection after entering my mobile number and dob.

What's more interesting is, some of those links show me different cards, like shoppers stop, IOCL, and tata neu, all of them FYF. Maybe a glitch? or hidden features? :ROFLMAO:
No, because you have a pre approved offer.

Even if you click NTB link, they'll forward you to pre approved link/offer.

That's how I used this trick to earn 1500 extra from cashkaro 😉🔥.

tn_72

TF Select
No, later got LTF offer.

@D₹V Bro after changing the profile details how many months you waited until you got Millenia pre-approved credit card offer? And after you changed the profile, were you still getting money back business card pre-approved offer in the next month. I changed my profile last month to salaried, this month they increased my credit limit to 125000 in pre-approved offer. But i am still getting business money back and also receive notifications for HDFC swiggy credit card as pre-approved credit card. Also i am still getting business loan offers. How long do you think i would have to wait till i get Millenia credit card pre-approved offer?

Ps. My father who is a 65 year old pensioner with minimum balance is getting pre-approved millennia credit card offer :ROFLMAO:. And i am maintaining 2 lakhs balance and 32 years old. i do not get millennia credit card pre-approved offer 😁.

D₹V

TF Prestige
@D₹V Bro after changing the profile details how many months you waited until you got Millenia pre-approved credit card offer? And after you changed the profile, were you still getting money back business card pre-approved offer in the next month. I changed my profile last month to salaried, this month they increased my credit limit to 125000 in pre-approved offer. But i am still getting business money back and also receive notifications for HDFC swiggy credit card as pre-approved credit card. Also i am still getting business loan offers. How long do you think i would have to wait till i get Millenia credit card pre-approved offer?

Ps. My father who is a 65 year old pensioner with minimum balance is getting pre-approved millennia credit card offer :ROFLMAO:. And i am maintaining 2 lakhs balance and 32 years old. i do not get millennia credit card pre-approved offer 😁.
After changing 3-4 months I guess.

But it took 6 months from previous offer coming date.

So can say that 3-6 months for offer change.

Since you have 125k limit, you can try different links & keep checking it Millennia comes as a option. That's what I did, I used to get IOCL only.

Otherwise wait is the option.