• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Pre Approved Offer, Business MoneyBack, Skipped. How To Get Millennia As First HDFC Card?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I got normal banner in net banking today, clicked & got back.

Then again Mail, Call, WhatsApp & SMS spammed apply in last 3 hrs to get 1500 GV, I ignored.

2 hours ago, again got mail asking to apply with 54k limit written. Opened & checked it's business MoneyBack only. I don't like it's reward system, not worth for me.

Should I wait for Millennia & higher limit as HDFC gives LE & Upgrades in Eternity? For now, I have thought to skip it.

Give your opinion & react pls 🥹.

Update: I waited 6 months more & procured LTF Millennia credit card as pre approved with huge limit of 150k.

All you need is patience 😉.

Attachments

• IMG_20230321_232634_132.jpg
    IMG_20230321_232634_132.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Then again Mail, Call, WhatsApp & SMS spammed apply in last 3 hrs to get 1500 GV, I ignored.

2 hours ago, again got mail asking to apply with 54k limit written. Opened & checked it's business MoneyBack only. I don't like it's reward system, not worth for me.

Should I wait for Millennia & higher limit as HDFC gives LE & Upgrades in Eternity? For now, I have thought to skip it.

Wait for few months u will get better offer.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Feel like ICICI has not been generous with LE for me considering the spends and relation

First org opened my sal account in ICICI and then i never bothered to change my sal account

But ICICI did approve AmazonPay in 2 mins which was nice
I guess, those who use less & diversified merchants gets LE sooner in any bank.

midhun

TF Buzz

Speak with your RM and upgrade your account to Classic account. AFAIK u will be eligible for at least Millenia. I got my card like this. Keeping MAB above 1 L will also help

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Chance to get millennia directly? Although in net banking profile, I added as business, that's why I got business MoneyBack offer. I guess, I should change that also, so I get normal cards, not business cards offer.
I am in a same boat as you. Have been ignoring Business Moneyback for past 2 months and the only thing that changed so far is that now they are offering it LTF (previously it was paid). I also want Millennia but I guess since I also have business profile with them they are not going to offer Millennia. Have you changed your profile and did that make any difference?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Speak with your RM and upgrade your account to Classic account. AFAIK u will be eligible for at least Millenia. I got my card like this. Keeping MAB above 1 L will also help
Hmm, I also think so. Classic account might help. Can I downgrade easily after getting CC?