• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got RBL Shoprite LTF very quick

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It happened so quick...I got a call which is green on truecaller so I received it...then she started with do you want LTF RBL card...I generally cut this type of call within 2-3 seconds...but somehow the tone does not feel like seasoned scammer..hence I continued and asked what is it...then she meticulously described the benefit about the card...and then I decided to see one time what happens..and thought I will never share any OTP or install any app. And then she asked Pancard, address etc I told...then one message from RBL bank came with an OTP to take my consent...now I became alert and told her I am not able to check it..call me 5 min later...in the mean time I search google and read the message many times and take the decision to take risk.. The lady called back and I gave the OTP and then in the email I got this
1723466592572.png

[td]​

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
[td][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
Hi Ujjwal Saha,
RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card is your perfect companion with returns on groceries, fuel and movies throughout the year.

Looks like you have got an exclusive offer! This Card is being offered to you without any Annual Fee.

[td]
Your Credit Card would include:

Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to ₹100 per month

20x Rewards
on groceries

10% discount
on movies

Please note your application code CC0xx38XXX for future reference. We will reach out to you shortly for getting your KYC completed.

Important Note: If you have an existing RBL Bank Credit Card, then Credit Limit on your new Card will get merged with your existing Credit Card limit. Out of the 2 Credit Cards, whichever has a higher limit will be the total Credit Limit on both your Cards e.g. if Credit Limit on your existing Credit Card is ₹1 lakh and the new card is ₹1.5 lakh, then total Credit Limit on both new and old Card will remain ₹1.5 lakh.

We strongly recommend you to go through Most Important Terms and Conditions here.

I got sure that I got this LTF....Then Vkyc was very smooth...the lady was really helpful and well-spoken...
So, within 10-15 minutes, I got a LTF card which have 5% reward in grocery shopping
Great...But I just become lucky..I may get victim of fraud also...

[/COLOR]​

Last edited:
do share apprx. spends in a month, required categories (grocery, shopping etc.), existing cards if any?
No existing card for her...But I checked in Gpay. Her cibil score is 815. Approx spend for her will be around 10-15k per month in shopping for beauty products (from nykaa etc) and spa and occasional dress...

Will you please suggest few better LTF cards than this one...My wife still need one
Hsbc live+ , flat 10% discount on dining, groceries and food delivery apps up to 1000 per month.
Remaining categories 1.5% unlimited cashback.
There are some exclusions as well

No existing card for her...But I checked in Gpay. Her cibil score is 815. Approx spend for her will be around 10-15k per month in shopping for beauty products (from nykaa etc) and spa and occasional dress...
Her civil score is high because she took Car Loan and Two wheeler loan and 2-3 more consumer loan all paid off before time...but no credit card till now

Hsbc live+ , flat 10% discount on dining, groceries and food delivery apps up to 1000 per month.
I am fond of having more cards in my cards collection but RBL bank three times declined my application saying that some information in your application we could not verify
How can I get it ???

Problem is our area is not servicable by HSBC....I applied but got ejected within 2 minutes in the start of application

Her civil score is high because she took Car Loan and Two wheeler loan and 2-3 more consumer loan all paid off before time...but no credit card till now

I don't understand, I thought you both will use the card.. why specifically her, it should be very much useful and better credit management if both having different cards rather same but separate cards.

Anycase,

If its online based shopping, consider getting SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia/Swiggy (price offer communicated to you at the time of sourcing based on available offer).

Millennia - Spend 1L get fee waiver.

monthly 10-15k = 1.2L to 1.8L in a year (so, easily fee waiver, even remaining two cards also its very easy to get fee waiver if you spend consistently)

CB - 5% upto 20000 spends in a month (using smartbuy for nykaa, myntra etc. shopping) + 1% product benefit = 6%

--------
Btw, RBL Shoprite gives only 2.8% to 3%.

I don't understand, I thought you both will use the card.. why specifically her, it should be very much useful and better credit management if both having different cards rather same but separate cards.
Practically we will use it together....I told that just to make sure that the spend remains only for her as there is chance that I mis-calculate total spend...hence, as this card is primarily for her, let fix the spend only for her....afterwards everything is bound to mix up

If its online based shopping, consider getting SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia/Swiggy (price offer communicated to you at the time of sourcing based on available offer).
Thank you for your suggestion...I think HDFC Millennia will be right choice...as I have account with HDFC, and she do not have....What I will try is that I will make her open an account and then negotiate with RM for LTF Millenia...
Thanks again...

How? will you please explain

++ redemption fee..

It happened so quick...I got a call which is green on truecaller so I received it...then she started with do you want LTF RBL card...I generally cut this type of call within 2-3 seconds...but somehow the tone does not feel like seasoned scammer..hence I continued and asked what is it...then she meticulously described the benefit about the card...and then I decided to see one time what happens..and thought I will never share any OTP or install any app. And then she asked Pancard, address etc I told...then one message from RBL bank came with an OTP to take my consent...now I became alert and told her I am not able to check it..call me 5 min later...in the mean time I search google and read the message many times and take the decision to take risk.. The lady called back and I gave the OTP and then in the email I got this
View attachment 64789

[td]​

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
[td][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
Hi Ujjwal Saha,
RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card is your perfect companion with returns on groceries, fuel and movies throughout the year.

Looks like you have got an exclusive offer! This Card is being offered to you without any Annual Fee.

[td]
Your Credit Card would include:

Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to ₹100 per month

20x Rewards
on groceries

10% discount
on movies

Please note your application code CC0xx38XXX for future reference. We will reach out to you shortly for getting your KYC completed.

Important Note: If you have an existing RBL Bank Credit Card, then Credit Limit on your new Card will get merged with your existing Credit Card limit. Out of the 2 Credit Cards, whichever has a higher limit will be the total Credit Limit on both your Cards e.g. if Credit Limit on your existing Credit Card is ₹1 lakh and the new card is ₹1.5 lakh, then total Credit Limit on both new and old Card will remain ₹1.5 lakh.

We strongly recommend you to go through Most Important Terms and Conditions here.

I got sure that I got this LTF....Then Vkyc was very smooth...the lady was really helpful and well-spoken...
So, within 10-15 minutes, I got a LTF card which have 5% reward in grocery shopping
Great...But I just become lucky..I may get victim of fraud also...

[/COLOR]​
I wish to apply like you & with the help of same banking officer. Can you please share her phone number, if not in public, send / dm me personally. Tq.

I wish to apply like you & with the help of same banking officer. Can you please share her phone number, if not in public, send / dm me personally. Tq.
Ok..I will...but let me see it fully...means I have not got the card in my hand...there are lots of tricks for upgrading the card to paid card before it gets delivered is going on...Once, I get the card finally as LTF, then only I can share..and I think it will be good then as the officer is quite approachable and will be happy to increase the sale volume...

Ok..I will...but let me see it fully...means I have not got the card in my hand...there are lots of tricks for upgrading the card to paid card before it gets delivered is going on...Once, I get the card finally as LTF, then only I can share..and I think it will be good then as the officer is quite approachable and will be happy to increase the sale volume...
Ok no problem. I also try my luck well before, even if you send now.tq. in personal reply.tq.

Update: yesterday, I told the saleswoman who applied for me that why this type of phone is coming..
What she told is that: The bank is trying to upsell you if you are eligible for higher variant Paid cards...then they will give both this LTf and another Paid card..
She told that at least 3-4 times this type of call will come and suggested me to tell that I do not require any other card and cut the call...She also told me to threatened them that if any other card is send I will not receive it and this call is recorded.
I informed her that for me already 6-7 times call came...she told do not worry, I am telling boss...it will stop and today morning I got the email that your card is approved with Annual fee=NIL and will be despatched soon....
So, I become wiser now...So, their simple aim is to sell the paid cards....but they are not very shrude or trained cheater like axis people (as per my experience)

Clipboard_08-20-2024_01.jpg

I am offered this. Is it worth taking? Already have ICICI Amz, Axis FK, Tataneu Infinity and Axis (citi) Cashback. 5% on UPI is enticing, but not sure how much they will really give. I do travel a lot and now most cards are removing lounge access.

Back