• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Got the Sbi Cashback Card Through Net banking

Sbi Cashback Card got Processed and Approved through Net banking.

No Documents Were Asked , No Home or Office Verification.

Guy Came for Physical Biometrics .

Got Verification Call Next day for 2 days.
Final Call for Limit Split ( Already Have Sbi Simplyclick ).
View attachment 68598
I also have same notification on my net banking, can you explain how much balance you keep in the account by which you applied and what salary range you entered in the application.

Sbi Cashback Card got Processed and Approved through Net banking.

No Documents Were Asked , No Home or Office Verification.

Guy Came for Physical Biometrics .

Got Verification Call Next day for 2 days.
Final Call for Limit Split ( Already Have Sbi Simplyclick ).
View attachment 68598
'limit split' - so, the credit limit on CB card is a portion of SimplyClick?

My application getting rejected always stating the reason - blocked card with 400 odd credit balance (due to me).
“Dear Cardholder, your A/c for credit card ending 84 reflects a credit balance of Rs. 405.03 as on 12-Sep-2024. To initiate Credit Balance Refund, click https://sbicard.com/CBR or call us at 18601801290 / 39020202 (prefix local STD code). Note: The refund amount may vary, basis final validation - SBI Card”
Called CC and explained the issue. But no improvement. Neither I’m getting refund nor new application is entertained.😌

My sbi cashback got rejected last month.Dont know why,I have 770+ cibil. But rn I need a normal sbi card like simplisave or click for the upcoming sales. Is their any hope that they will issue a card 1 month after their rejection?

My sbi cashback got rejected last month.Dont know why,I have 770+ cibil. But rn I need a normal sbi card like simplisave or click for the upcoming sales. Is their any hope that they will issue a card 1 month after their rejection?
Yeah, they can. Typically they say 3 months but sometimes you can reapply after 30 days. I think it depends on the reason of rejection. My simplyclick application was rejected first because "oncall" agent typed both residential and office address same. Then after 30 days another agent called, applied and approved without any physical verification.

Back