• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GUYS FINALLY GOT CC

Finally got my credit cards today, both sbi prime n hdfc millenia.

My current credit card portfolio-
SBI Prime- limit 1.11 lakhs
IDFC First wow- 35k
HDFC Millenia- 1 lakh

all are secured cards against fd... btw in how much time can I apply for c2c basic cards like icici platinum or axis instaeasy or sum?
View attachment 58055
Congrats but use it judiciously.

my expenses are less then 15k monthly... like barely 15k... sometimes its 3-4k a month.. also are u able to see the picture I uploaded?

IDFC First wow- 35k
HDFC Millenia- 1 lakh

all are secured cards against fd... btw in how much time can I apply for c2c basic cards like icici platinum or axis instaeasy or sum?
View attachment 58055
Congrats and welcome to the world of daily headache haha.

IDFC First wow- 35k
HDFC Millenia- 1 lakh

View attachment 58055
Congratulations Sir,

welcome to the Elite club of 3 or more Banks CC

@Vasuki @doraemon @raghu.rokda

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SSV

IDFC First wow- 35k
HDFC Millenia- 1 lakh

View attachment 58055
Congratulations... Nice nice, now use them wisely and maximize rewards.

no bro I got millenia against fd of 1.25 lakhs with 1 lakh card limit...and my rm promised me if I make all payments on time and when my cibil reaches above 750 he will get me regalia gold.. tho I need to show my salary slip for that or else he said maintain 3 lakhs in my savings account for one quater after my cibil is above 750
How you got millennia via pre approved offer ?

no bro I got millenia against fd of 1.25 lakhs with 1 lakh card limit...and my rm promised me if I make all payments on time and when my cibil reaches above 750 he will get me regalia gold.. tho I need to show my salary slip for that or else he said maintain 3 lakhs in my savings account for one quater after my cibil is above 750
You are in the trap and later you will be lured for infinia.

How u got sbi card with fd.... Please tell the story....
you can apply for sbi credit card against fd via branch or online...
for branch u need to visit branch and go to the credit guy and he will guide you.
For online you need to apply for sbi credit card.. and then the customer care will call you,then you tell them you want credit card against your fd then they will ask u to create a fd and then give them fd number and they will issue u a card ....

you can apply for all sbi core cards against fd except sbi aurum and sbi cashback
minimum amount of fd for sbi card is -
1) Simply save and simplyclick- 25k
2) sbi pulse- 30-40k
3) sbi prime - 55k
4) sbi elite- 1.25L
u can also get sbi miles/ sbi miles elite/ sbi miles prime against fd

no bro I aint in any trap... hahah I will use these three cards for 11 months then after that I will ask them to make them unsecured or get new ones and ltf only.... if not then idc... I aint luring for infinia... im too kanjus to pay 12k infinia fees
You are in the trap and later you will be lured for infinia.

Next comparison

Lhs = RHS

I CAN never be thor legend as he crossed century of cibil hits
1000 hits ? What .... ?
Faint Fainting GIF by MOODMAN

Back