• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

whats the update ??

i did vkyc on Saturday.. ( 29/07 )
office verification yesterday... ( 31/07)

no update yet
Contacted chat support they said application was approved, later dm'd twitter support they said application is rejected. Last week emailed them still waiting for their reply.

Already lost interest in getting the card.

Should I apply for smart credit card or platinum rewards..... Already got rejected for platinum rewards in march... Even after completing everything... In last they started asking for salary slip even though i applied via credit card statement....

Can smart card be changed to platinum rewards ltf...??

Should I apply for smart credit card or platinum rewards..... Already got rejected for platinum rewards in march... Even after completing everything... In last they started asking for salary slip even though i applied via credit card statement....

Platinum rewards is LTF right? And smart card is FYF currently and has annual fee(499) waiver on spends above 1.2L.
Getting platinum rewards LTF would be better right?
How many cibil enquiries criteria for SC. Like past 6 months they check or just 3 months?

S Platinum rewards cc is LTF but the approval rate is more in case on smart cc , so its your choice.

Once you get smart cc , i dont think so it can be converted to Platinum Rewards for LTF may be it can be converted to Platinum Rewards chargeable.

I also didn't share any salary slips. But they did office verification. Approval rate is better than platinum for smart card

When they asked salary slip in March, several people recommended you provide them your salary slips,
but you remained steadfast in your decision and not sent your salary slips. 🙄 🙄

I don't have any standard chartered card,
& don't know much about their current offers ^ benefits,,
Please suggest me the card to go for.. smart or platinum?

Note: I expect LTF

The point is when I selected other card statement... Why are they asking for salary slip...
Many people received the card without any documents as well, but the bank asked a select few to send email from their company email id.
Since the bank can ask any document as part of the verification process, if you had salary slips at the time, i think you should have submitted it to get your card approved.

Last edited:
Many people received the card without any documents as well, but the bank asked a select few to send email from their company email id.
Since the bank can ask any document as part of the verification process, if you had salary slips at the time, i think you should have submitted it to get your card approved.
I have again applied now. For platinum ltf card...ekyc done ... Now waiting further.. This time gave office mail id... So lets see hiw it goes.. . Why they are misleading that no documents required on application page.... Thats why didn't sent....

I have again applied now. For platinum ltf card...ekyc done ... Now waiting further.. This time gave office mail id... So lets see hiw it goes.. . Why they are misleading that no documents required on application page.... Thats why didn't sent....
sometimes they process without any income docs, sometimes they do ask for income docs and do physical office verification

as you have done ekyc, then next is vkyc, after that wait for final decision

if they ask income docs, and you gave them. still no surity that your card will approve, totally depands on luck like axis..
mil gya to thik warna phir kabhi

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
I didn't give income documents or office email id. But they did office verification for me. Smart card approval is easier

Back