• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Happiness from Amex šŸ˜›

Divyank gulabani

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys finally my Amex plat travel card is approved can you help me with the best offers to maximise returns I am more interested into travel spends and I am also travelling to Dubai in Feb can you help me maximise my returns on this card as I havenā€™t booked anything yet for my trip

Attachments

• FD74F7A5-CF60-4177-BCD6-5AC6A9FC5709.png
    FD74F7A5-CF60-4177-BCD6-5AC6A9FC5709.png
    568.2 KB · Views: 23
Guys finally my Amex plat travel card is approved can you help me with the best offers to maximise returns I am more interested into travel spends and I am also travelling to Dubai in Feb can you help me maximise my returns on this card as I havenā€™t booked anything yet for my trip
Welcome to the world of happiness!
Try to reach the milestone spends by various stages like upto 4.5lakhs so that you will sit with a junk of membership rewards with which you can book loyalty pgm with airlines and hotels

Do you know wether itā€™s good to transfer points to emirates or do something else with it ?
So far i trf AmeX MRs to MB and able to get 1:0.8 value to the best.
Yes airmiles there are lot of if thens and classes like JBF and all so better to search airmiles thread here in this forum with an hour video which is worthy to learn and rewarded.
my bad didnt bookmarked the thread

So far i trf AmeX MRs to MB and able to get 1:0.8 value to the best.
Yes airmiles there are lot of if thens and classes like JBF and all so better to search airmiles thread here in this forum with an hour video which is worthy to learn and rewarded.
my bad didnt bookmarked the thread
I was thinking to transfer it to emirates as I am travelling by emirates on Feb

I was thinking to transfer it to emirates as I am travelling by emirates on Feb
for emirates the best is skyrewards card only and which is tough to get from SCB (they kept it reserve for priority banking client for which 30lakh NRV required) but really the worth.
focus on such cards if ur air is mostly with emirates all through the year

Back