• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

Flights: Vistara was great.
As an aside, how are you folks able to redeem Vistara? I was recently browsing some routes I might take in the future (all the way upto April/May 2024) and no Economy or even PE seats were available at the base rates. Tickets that I can buy for 6k are for 12K+ points already.

As an aside, how are you folks able to redeem Vistara? I was recently browsing some routes I might take in the future (all the way upto April/May 2024) and no Economy or even PE seats were available at the base rates. Tickets that I can buy for 6k are for 12K+ points already.
July 3rd revenue ticket is 8.1k. So 7500+690 takes will take it to 1:1
Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 14.29.39.jpg

that is dummy url. you need to paste the whole url that you get for a property from the ihg site.
Perfect. Great work with the script, pretty useful :).
I agree, IHG is not VFM at all (in terms of redemption ratio).

On further analysis, I believe ITC to be of good value. I can see few options where 1 GP > 1 INR . While Marriott points are of pretty low value (even when you consider the fact that you get 3 Marriott Points for every 2 GP).

Perfect. Great work with the script, pretty useful :).
I agree, IHG is not VFM at all (in terms of redemption ratio).

On further analysis, I believe ITC to be of good value. I can see few options where 1 GP > 1 INR . While Marriott points are of pretty low value (even when you consider the fact that you get 3 Marriott Points for every 2 GP).
Marriott depends upon location and hotel category.

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 16.15.52.jpg

I transferred around 60k worth Accor points from Axis and feel myself lucky. Now started transferring from HDFC DCB card as well. Who knows HDFC can also stop it. Even with 1:1 in HDFC, it's decent return if used in Accor.
I understand Air Vistara. But don’t know much about Accor. Are there many hotels covered under Accor? And is this real that if we transfer say 10k points then we can book hotels worth 18k? (because some people were saying that it gives value back of 1.8 rs per point)

Back