• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Is there any way to track the credit card application in AU bank?

My wife has done the video KYC and have received a PDF containing the application details. No idea about status of approval.

AU fetched CIBIL.

With apay got the ultra approved with same limit. Have scheduled the vkyc for tomorrow, let's see how quickly i get the card
they offered me ace for apay
god knows what logic they're following
I'll not complete my application now
AU have sent a text saying, someone from bank will call to help if I don't complete application
let's see what they can do

I already hold Vetta card . When I tried to apply via Swipe up programme then I was directly redirected to vkyc after aadhar and pan verification. Was not even given option to choose card variant. Anybody else faced the same issue ?

Is there any way to track the credit card application in AU bank?

My wife has done the video KYC and have received a PDF containing the application details. No idea about status of approval.

AU fetched CIBIL.
You'll receive approval/rejection mail within 3 working days. I did vkyc on 25th morning and got approval mail the same day evening.

My experience of application:-
I applied through this link on 24th at 10pm.
Mind you, you have to click on the "click here" banner.
I filled my basic info, it fetched my addresses from cibil report. Gave me option to fill new address as well. Filled first 6 digit of existing credit card ( I have money-back+ card with 70k).
Got the limit there itself for Xcite Card with 70k limit. Couldn't finish vkyc as their working hour is 8am-8pm or something.
On 25th morning, AU Bank person called from Jaipur branch, to finish the process.
Went to the same link and filled mobile number & PAN, it redirected me to VKYC page, did the vkyc, executive told I'll receive approval/rejection mail In 3 days.
25th evening I received approval mail, but the application status webpage has not been updated yet.

No physical verification, only PAN photo and signature in vkyc was taken

My earlier lead/application (regular application 2 months back) was removed after requesting for the same. So I was able to apply again today through swipeup. They started with Cibil enquiry, then I put fisrt 6 digits of Rubyx (just 1 month old) which was recognized.. no option was there to fill its limit. However xcite ultra was shown with 15% more limit. When I downloaded Cibil report few days back, Rubyx was not yet reported, so wondering how did they verify...Finally vkyc was done smoothly and I received appl. ID. I was told the process would be completed in a week or so.

My experience of application:-
I applied through this link on 24th at 10pm.
Mind you, you have to click on the "click here" banner.
I filled my basic info, it fetched my addresses from cibil report. Gave me option to fill new address as well. Filled first 6 digit of existing credit card ( I have money-back+ card with 70k).
Got the limit there itself for Xcite Card with 70k limit. Couldn't finish vkyc as their working hour is 8am-8pm or something.
On 25th morning, AU Bank person called from Jaipur branch, to finish the process.
Went to the same link and filled mobile number & PAN, it redirected me to VKYC page, did the vkyc, executive told I'll receive approval/rejection mail In 3 days.
25th evening I received approval mail, but the application status webpage has not been updated yet.

No physical verification, only PAN photo and signature in vkyc was taken
which variant of xcite card you got ?

Back