• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Why do they still ask employer details if it's c2c? for my wife, based on existing card they offered xcite ultra option and after proceeding they ask mandatory employer details/self employment details. She is home maker and have one credit card with her and thought this is c2c so would not need employment details.

Did anyone try the Swipe Up platform? I was thinking of applying using my HDFC Infinia as a base card but have 2 doubt

1. What card better than Infinia can AU provid
2. HDFC does not mention Credit Limit of its cards in CIBIL. Should I try using Infinia or some other card?

Does AU allow 2 cards? Or can existing card holder replace existing card to one of xcite cards?

I have zenith. Xcite ace seems nice with 3% cb on 25k online utility category spends.Does it have basic reward points also, as page mentioned only milestone cashback.

Or Xcite ultra is also good with 2% for unlimited online utility category spends and additional 125 cb per month for first 5 days.

I don't have much offline spends and online shopping is covered by sbi Cashback card.

Only drawback is bms movie 50% benefit on single ticket and some international spends, that is only with AU zenith card.
Some more calculation for generic online spends.

1. AU Zenith - 1.25% unlimited + 0.5% (2L quarterly milestone)
2. Xcite Ace - 2% on 12.5-20K and 3% on 20-25K spends, Not useful below 12.5K or above 25K monthly spends
3. Xcite Ultra - 2% unlimited + 125 on first 5 days + 0.5% (2.5L annual spends)

Maximum rewards -
1. For 2/4/6/8L annual spends, AU Zenith will give 1.75%.
2. For 25/50/../300K annual spends, Xcite Ace will give 3% reward rate.
3. For 2.5L annual spends, Xcite Ultra will give 2+0.6+0.5 = 3.1% reward rate, but that 0.6 requires at 60K spending in first 5 days of each month. Above 2.5L will be 2% reward rate.

Xcite Ultra is better than AU Zenith for all spend amounts for generic online spends with flat 2% reward rate.

Xcite Ace is best if one has 20-25K monthly spends.

AU Zenith really needs some improvement in generic reward rate. LTF cards are having better reward rate than 8K card😅. One important thing is it's low foreign currency markup and no exclusion for rent/wallet spends.

Did anyone try the Swipe Up platform? I was thinking of applying using my HDFC Infinia as a base card but have 2 doubt

2. HDFC does not mention Credit Limit of its cards in CIBIL. Should I try using Infinia or some other card?
They will offer the card closest to Infinia in terms of rewards structure, which won't be even half as good as Infinia(doesn't even make sense to compare a super premium card to a LTF card in the entry-level segment 😅). Most likely should be Xcite Ultra.

Some more calculation for generic online spends.

1. AU Zenith - 1.25% unlimited + 0.5% (2L quarterly milestone)
2. Xcite Ace - 2% on 12.5-20K and 3% on 20-25K spends, Not useful below 12.5K or above 25K monthly spends
3. Xcite Ultra - 2% unlimited + 125 on first 5 days + 0.5% (2.5L annual spends)

Maximum rewards -
1. For 2/4/6/8L annual spends, AU Zenith will give 1.75%.
2. For 25/50/../300K annual spends, Xcite Ace will give 3% reward rate.
3. For 2.5L annual spends, Xcite Ultra will give 2+0.6+0.5 = 3.1% reward rate, but that 0.6 requires at 60K spending in first 5 days of each month. Above 2.5L will be 2% reward rate.

Xcite Ultra is better than AU Zenith for all spend amounts for generic online spends with flat 2% reward rate.

Xcite Ace is best if one has 20-25K monthly spends.

AU Zenith really needs some improvement in generic reward rate. LTF cards are having better reward rate than 8K card😅. One important thing is it's low foreign currency markup and no exclusion for rent/wallet spends.
so Axis ace is almost equal to both Xcite Ace and Ultra?

Infinia gives 3.33% for flights.

Xcite Ace can give 3% true cashback and Xcite Ultra can give 3.1% Amazon vouchers, if u do right amount of spends.

See what fits ur spend pattern.

My earlier lead/application (regular application 2 months back) was removed after requesting for the same. So I was able to apply again today through swipeup. They started with Cibil enquiry, then I put fisrt 6 digits of Rubyx (just 1 month old) which was recognized.. no option was there to fill its limit. However xcite ultra was shown with 15% more limit. When I downloaded Cibil report few days back, Rubyx was not yet reported, so wondering how did they verify...Finally vkyc was done smoothly and I received appl. ID. I was told the process would be completed in a week or so.
How you got it removed

Back