• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

They will offer the card closest to Infinia in terms of rewards structure, which won't be even half as good as Infinia(doesn't even make sense to compare a super premium card to a LTF card in the entry-level segment 😅). Most likely should be Xcite Ultra.
Xcite Ultra is max they can offer... They are offering that for icici platinum card which is the most basic card of iciic5... 😱😂

Xcite Ultra is max they can offer... They are offering that for icici platinum card which is the most basic card of iciic5... 😱😂
as far as I could check their comparative offerings lack any logical pattern
it's either random or the algorithm was designed by some ignorant person who doesn't know much about credit cards
I have checked with more than 25 different BIN numbers belonging to all sorts of cards

Last edited:
Has anyone tried AMEX Cards? Also how old the card should be
Used my 3 month old Amex Plat travel. They only take the base reward rate into consideration (1RP per 50 spent) ignoring milestone rewards. And then came up with Xcite Ultra. The funnier part was AU trying to explain how Xcite Ultra is a better card than Amex. 🤣

Back