• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Am I doing something wrong ? I went through the Swipe-up link and at the end it is showing me LIT/Vetta/Zenith cards but apart from LIT, all are showing as paid and during the process, it didn't even ask me for my existing bank card.
I think you have tried to apply for au cards earlier …. So that must have opened the same application…. for me also same issue … I had tried to apply for an au card and as I was not getting the card I wanted I stopped the application process…. So when I tried the swipe up option recently it dint ask me the card bin details and it went to the previous application

Bob78900

TF Premier
Where did you get these bin numbers?
Bro bin number is bank indentification number. You may have seen like how you enter your card number on some website and they tell your issuing bank. So they use the first 6digit number which is called bin number.
Every bank have different bin.
Just enter first 6 digit of your card

xiddy

TF Premier
Bro bin number is bank indentification number. You may have seen like how you enter your card number on some website and they tell your issuing bank. So they use the first 6digit number which is called bin number.
Every bank have different bin.
Just enter first 6 digit of your card
Yes, but I was wondering where he got the bin numbers of cards he doesn't possess.

pratikjain4

TF Premier
All cards processed through Swipe-up Program will be LTF. Go ahead with application even if says chargeable. Check the welcome letter before activating. Activate only if joining and annual fees are NIL. If you don't activate they can't charge you joining fees
But it did not ask me for previous card details. Not sure if it is really going through the swipe up program, or some bug at their end. It does show Zenith at the end, but with fees. If I go ahead, will it be surely LTF ?

AsB

TF Ace
But it did not ask me for previous card details. Not sure if it is really going through the swipe up program, or some bug at their end. It does show Zenith at the end, but with fees. If I go ahead, will it be surely LTF ?
If your company is one in their listed set of companies, then the card will be LTF. Once you receive your card, in the welcome letter, the Joining and Annual fees will be written 0.
I too applied for the card, and since my company was listed, it was LTF and it was mentioned in the welcome letter.
Once you apply and get approved, check your welcome letter for the same. If convinced only then you can activate. Or, else you may reject or call Customer care to send you a LTF card like LIT.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Is this swipe up facility only for existing AU bank customer or credit card holders .

I tried about 20 phone number of friends and family and for each it says , your not part of the program yet .

Am I missing something ?
credit card holders of any bank.
You have to sign up everytime until you complete the process.
CIBIL enquiry is triggered per PAN only once irrespective of the number of times you try .

krishc

TF Ace
I can't seem to find it. Any specific website where I should be looking?
nowhere specific
you have to search by card name bank name in google
also you can search forums like desidime & technofino itself where sometimes its shared by someone
but not all bin numbers you find from this way will be recognised by AU SwipeUp
their database still very limited