• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have paid BoB Snapdeal, being offered HPCL Energie LTF. Take/Drop??

Ra.One

TF Select
Have a 3 month old BoB SD card with 1L CL. Being offered HPCL Energie Rupay LTF. Already have SBI Octane for fuel needs.
Are any other BoB cards worth? I would easily get something like Premier LTF later, but dont find a use case for it. Also Not interested in Eterna, so is this offer worth to take or drop?

Have a 3 month old BoB SD card with 1L CL. Being offered HPCL Energie Rupay LTF. Already have SBI Octane for fuel needs.
Are any other BoB cards worth? I would easily get something like Premier LTF later, but dont find a use case for it. Also Not interested in Eterna, so is this offer worth to take or drop?
Take it and close the Snapdeal at the end of the first year before getting charged with the HPCL one you can avail BOB offers.

Take it and close the Snapdeal at the end of the first year before getting charged with the HPCL one you can avail BOB offers.
SD is 2YF, and is (was?) a hidden gem, so want to hold on to it, atleast for 2 years (or till another better offer comes this way).

Or should I get HPCL, close SD at end of year and wait for SD Virtual LTF offer later?😅

SD is 2YF, and is (was?) a hidden gem, so want to hold on to it, atleast for 2 years (or till another better offer comes this way).

Or should I get HPCL, close SD at end of year and wait for SD Virtual LTF offer later?😅
Take the HPCL one as it is LTF then afterwards decide if you want to keep the SD or not

Energie card is being offered LTF as an Additional card with the current Snapdeal CC.
So if we close SD CC after a year, the Energie LTF card will not transferred to a Paid one ?

If you can plz suggest..

Back