• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

adarsh23

TF Buzz
Hi everyone, is there a way to check how much cashback I earned against each transaction for this Credit Card? I got my first statement on my email from HDFC but the statement doesn't have a column for cashback for each transaction unlike ICICI and Axis statements.

James

TF Ace
Hi everyone, is there a way to check how much cashback I earned against each transaction for this Credit Card? I got my first statement on my email from HDFC but the statement doesn't have a column for cashback for each transaction unlike ICICI and Axis statements.
Yes, that's the problem with hdfc. They show only total reward points

yashrm8

TF Buzz
Hi TFCians,I want to ask with 25-30L acc opening cheque which credit cards can i get ltf from the following banks
1.AXIS(New to bank)
2.HDFC(Existing Customer will open new account)
3.ICICI(NTB)
4.INDUSIND(NTB)
5.KOTAK(NTB)
6.YES BANK(NTB)(Should i consider it or not?)
7.AU BANK(NTB)
And how to negotiate for that i just need the cards not account.

Xposed

TF Premier
For me it has a dedicated column like this 1694878987634.png