• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ohhh, That's the way. Is it under My Account--> My gift cards ?
Apart from that, One last question I bought voucher at 2% off using Axis ACE ( no offer was going on ). Will I get 2% ( other spends cashback ) on it as well. Thanks a lot for you help at such a short notice.
you will get your regular rewards on the specific card you used , so yes..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Wow, That's a steal. I missed out on so much cb. I was buying through Tata Neu Card only. Thank you so much again
Never pay for anything( the end product you are going to buy) directly from the DC, CC, or Netbanking etc.. we need to hop thru several steps to maximise the return...

This is what I am talking about...

I was very happy when I got this deal for such a price.. but there are several components involved in here.
Had I bought directly from Amazon using APAY CC, I would not have got this deal...

1692355335860.png

lucifer69

TF Premier
Never pay for anything( the end product you are going to buy) directly from the DC, CC, or Netbanking etc.. we need to hop thru several steps to maximise the return...
Sure thing, Learning new things everyday. First CC in December 2022 only and just a month back introduced to voucher game unintentionally while buying a phone for friend using Milennia Smartbuy.

Reactions: SSV

lucifer69

TF Premier
This is what I am talking about...

I was very happy when I got this deal for such a price.. but there are several components involved in here.
Had I bought directly from Amazon using APAY CC, I would not have got this deal...

1692355335860.png
That's unbelievable. Almost saved 6K. Tbh, I thought cashkaro is a scam. Wow, I'm mesmerized by the discount you got

lucifer69

TF Premier
Without CC you can't get these things done.. CK is just another friend..
I don't think you understood my above scenario correctly..
CC (Credit Card) is heart here
Na na, I just thought it's golden moment to use this friendship ended quote. I'll explore this site today for sure. Thanks a lot, I came here asking for silver coins and got Diamonds instead 😂😂

Reactions: SSV

lucifer69

TF Premier
Without CC you can't get these things done.. CK is just another friend..
I don't think you understood my above scenario correctly..
CC (Credit Card) is heart here
Hi, Can I ask you one more thing it's not related to Axis but HDFC Milennia. I think HDFC issued me 5% cashback on EMI spends as well and thereby hitting my cap