• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

ismail

TF Select
i have taken swiggy hdfc card on an imulse. now realising i have to buy 10k worth swiggy things in a year to offset the joining fee as i have sbi cashback which gives 5% on swiggy.. do u think i shud use it or wait a month to disable the card

lucifer69

TF Premier
i have taken swiggy hdfc card on an imulse. now realising i have to buy 10k worth swiggy things in a year to offset the joining fee as i have sbi cashback which gives 5% on swiggy.. do u think i shud use it or wait a month to disable the card
You are also getting three months membership which covers the cost of credit card.

deepcards

TF Premier
Does this include spends on instamart as well?

KHOPARI

TF Buzz
I cumtrolled that impulse right fapore submit

Akash777

TF Select
Not everything is overpriced. I can see many great deals everyday.

I often order a lunchbox of 225 and get a discount of 125 on it.

End up paying around 105 with swiggy card that again gives 10% back
Great! A lunchbox for paying 105 rs only. Never heard such things. Will try my luck on Swiggy for such offers😀

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Those who previously hold a HDFC card and applied for this, is the limit shared with the previous card or matched or independent?