• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

James

TF Ace
Thanks, I had to manually calculate the cash back value based on the transactions in the statement as there is no separate column for cash back in the statement, however the cash back value is very accurate.
Hdfc is always accurate. I always trust it.

But Axis airtel is testing my patience. No response to my emails. I'll file the complaint on rbi ombudsman to teach them a lesson

tekina

TF Select
I heard this and and tata neu cards are not eligible for 5% hdfc smartbuy offer
If anyone ve these cards, pls confirm
I have both Swiggy and Tata Neu Infinity cards but I have never used them for Smartbuy as my Regalia with 5x (equivalent to 6%) gives better returns.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
You can get 3 as far as I know. 1 core, 2 co-branded.
However, today HDFC was offering me their Marriot Bonvoy card as well so it seems the limit of co branded may have been upped to 3.

Okay

As I hav the Millennia + UPI Rupay + Swiggy... Still I am getting Tata neu plus from the Tata Neu app as FYF... so will I get it if I apply ?? In app it's shows that I'll get the shared limit btw...

RohitSah

TF Buzz
I have a LTF offer for Tata Neu cards in Tata Neu app, but I only want to apply Infinity, so how to check if they will offer me Infinity without CIBIL Hit?
Anyone have Idea?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have a LTF offer for Tata Neu cards in Tata Neu app, but I only want to apply Infinity, so how to check if they will offer me Infinity without CIBIL Hit?
Anyone have Idea?
If you will check 200% there will be a cibil hit. If tata neu is going to be your first card then dont apply
If you already have a core cc from hdfc and limit > 1.5 L, you will get tata neu ♾️

gauravbhati

TF Premier
Anyone have Idea?

What is the limit of the other cards?

I got plus on 1.5 L... I guess there might be some limit criteria 😂

RohitSah

TF Buzz
Then there is no point of checking. I only hold one hdfc card i.e swiggy with limit of only 50k and using it from past 6months still no LE. While my other cards like axis and AU have a limit of 1.8L. So any idea how to increase the limit of it.

Then there is no point of checking. I only hold one hdfc card i.e swiggy with limit of only 50k and using it from past 6months still no LE. While my other cards like axis and AU have a limit of 1.8L. So any idea how to increase the limit of it.
You should wait for auto LE trigger. Else only option is manual LE and you will have to send income docs to their Chennai office.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Okay

As I hav the Millennia + UPI Rupay + Swiggy... Still I am getting Tata neu plus from the Tata Neu app as FYF... so will I get it if I apply ?? In app it's shows that I'll get the shared limit btw...
Yes you will get. I have 4 HDFC CCs
Nope. I'm still at 1L since last 3 yrs

gauravbhati

TF Premier
Yes you will get. I have 4 HDFC CCs

Okay buddy!

But why do HDFC generate all the cards statement together and their is no option to change statement generation date ?

I have two axis card with shared limit but of their statements is generated separately.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Okay buddy!

But why do HDFC generate all the cards statement together
They generate 4 different statements isn't?
and their is no option to change statement generation date ?
There is an option to change the statement date but all cards since they are linked all dates will change
I have two axis card with shared limit but of their statements is generated separately.
HDfc also gives separate statements

gauravbhati

TF Premier
They generate 4 different statements isn't?

There is an option to change the statement date but all cards since they are linked all dates will change

HDfc also gives separate statements
Sorry I mean to say the statement generation date is same...

I want to change for a few cards which I can't.