• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

tekina

TF Select
How ? You might have different limits for all cards ??

In shared limits the statement generation date is same...
No. Where is it written that shared limit cards have same statement dates? I have 3 ICICI cards and all of them different dates as well.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
No. Where is it written that shared limit cards have same statement dates? I have 3 ICICI cards and all of them different dates as well.

Not written but I've experienced...

Then how you've done? Youself by requesting Customer care or the dates were different by default?

the_collector

TF Premier
Hey guys, I'm about to recieve my swiggy hdfc card. The question I have is, I use my relatives swiggy one account, although the card is linked to my phone number and not my relatives.

So if I use swiggy on my relatives account and pay with the swiggy card :

1. Will I get the 10% CB when I use it on another swiggy account?
2. Will the CB get credited to my siwggy account or my relatives?
3. Is the CB calendar month or statement cycle?
4. Can the free 3 months swiggy one membership be extended on an active membership?
5. Can I negotiate on the fees/ convert the card LTF?

Btw, for anyone that holds only a Tata neu card and no core HDFC card. You can apply for this too! I read a lot of comments that you cannot apply but they are simply not true.

I applied via the swiggy app and it got rejected. I reached out to grievance and they said kyc issue asked me to reapply via hdfc portal. I reapplied and it again got rejected, furious, I wrote to grievance again.
They said because I hold the tata neu card they cannot offer for me the swiggy card as a separate card and instead they would take it up as a floater and give me the same limit as my tata neu.

I wanted the card so I said okay, they ran a cibil check ( again 🙄) , house verification and card approved.

Please note: I meet the required criteria for the card.

Looking forward to your comments on my queries above.

Thanks in advance!

Tejo

TF Legend

So if I use swiggy on my relatives account and pay with the swiggy card :

1. Will I get the 10% CB when I use it on another swiggy account?
You will get ....
2. Will the CB get credited to my siwggy account or my relatives?
In your ....
3. Is the CB calendar month or statement cycle?
After few days of statement generation .... withing 7 working days
4. Can the free 3 months swiggy one membership be extended on an active membership?
Not sure ....
5. Can I negotiate on the fees/ convert the card LTF?
Only threaten, mean say to cards grievance "make ltf or will end relationship with DFC"
Btw, for anyone that holds only a Tata neu card and no core HDFC card. You can apply for this too! I read a lot of comments that you cannot apply but they are simply not true.

I applied via the swiggy app and it got rejected. I reached out to grievance and they said kyc issue asked me to reapply via hdfc portal. I reapplied and it again got rejected, furious, I wrote to grievance again.
They said because I hold the tata neu card they cannot offer for me the swiggy card as a separate card and instead they would take it up as a floater and give me the same limit as my tata neu.

I wanted the card so I said okay, they ran a cibil check ( again 🙄) , house verification and card approved.

Please note: I meet the required criteria for the card.
Why home verification for floater card??? Dfc gone mad!!!

the_collector

TF Premier
You will get ....

In your ....

After few days of statement generation .... withing 7 working days

Not sure ....

Only threaten, mean say to cards grievance "make ltf or will end relationship with DFC"

Why home verification for floater card??? Dfc gone mad!!!
Thank you, super helpful.

Is the cashback calculated on a calendar month basis? For example 1st to 30th or is it on basis of your statement date?

Also I was surprised myself with the verification, seemed weird to me. I don't hold a bank acc or core cc with them, could be because of that.

But have had tata neu for over 9 months

Also through this process, I got 3 cibil hits 😑

James

TF Ace
Thank you, super helpful.

Is the cashback calculated on a calendar month basis? For example 1st to 30th or is it on basis of your statement date?

Also I was surprised myself with the verification, seemed weird to me. I don't hold a bank acc or core cc with them, could be because of that.

But have had tata neu for over 9 months

Also through this process, I got 3 cibil hits 😑
You can send a email again to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com to remove the enquiries

bhargav.p

TF Buzz
Does Hdfc swiggy card will give 5% on Apay gift card in Amazon?? Also 5% on pharmeasy/MedPlus/Apollo?? And where this 5% cb come to swiggy wallet/card??
Please confirm

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Guys, does Swiggy HDFC CC gives 5% cb for offline dmart spends? Can anyone who used confirm? Also, can you confirm how i can best utilize the CB in the swiggy wallet? Is it only for ordering food/ groceries from swiggy and swiggy instamart?

Thank you.

Heehaahee

TF Premier
Guys, does Swiggy HDFC CC gives 5% cb for offline dmart spends? Can anyone who used confirm? Also, can you confirm how i can best utilize the CB in the swiggy wallet? Is it only for ordering food/ groceries from swiggy and swiggy instamart?

Thank you.
Obviously won't give for offline dmart spends, best utilise for food /grocery orders in swiggy

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Obviously won't give for offline dmart spends, best utilise for food /grocery orders in swiggy
Oh. I used sodexo for food orders on swiggy and use Dmart for groceries. So, i dont think siwggy hdfc card adds much value for me.
How is HSBC cashback CC? It gives 10% cashback on all groceries, dining and food deliveries be it online or offline?
Is there any other better CC than this for me considering dmart spends?