• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
@Abhishek012 I found a different site specially for ICICI CC payments in June and keeping it, till any fool get to it and publicize. Same for other CCs. Already searched many and noted down in case Unipay/JioFin/Setu etc. goes away. I knew about Setu before it was shared here when I was not even registered here. Search pages pe log first page ke ilawa next page kholtey nahi hai. :ROFLMAO:

Arrey bhai sab kuch aankho ke saamney hai, jarurat hai toh bas human body ke sabse successful tool brain mein data daal ke analyze karney ki. Baki ka kaam brain kar lega par data toh daalo usme. Some people here ask other without trying themselves or even search whether they will get RPs or not. Why not try with small amt themselves and know it? Ab BoI DC ka, I tried myself and shared that it provides 0.46%..

Probably he hopes everyone will cancel their VISA Platinum DCs and take HDFC RuPay debit cards instead lol.
RuPay won't even get 20% market share in India itself in next 5 years. Govt can boast of big things but we will remain a poor country with no funds to provide. A 3.43L crore GDP country can't compete with 29L GDP country having support from other European countries with toral GDP as 89.3L Crore. Even if every single person in India start using RuPay and throw away VISA/Master even then it won't affect them. A country becomes big on exports and we are left far behind in race with CAD always more than other Asian countries. Politicans may sell dreams but harsh reality won't change for us. We can't be China too in next 2 decades of what China is today. Media debates, campaigns etc. may make you think for a second that you are big but reality differs. China didn't faced religious issues like we face here. In India, religion is a bigger thing than development. Here from Govt to Corporates want to spend very little on R&D but dream of making billions of dollars. The only thing they are good at is exploiting own people and wasting talent. Here bigger politicna and corporate have no respect for talent and try to take credit of others and label them as their own achievements. Somehow we are losing on big opportunities from decades on those things which were own but west innovated it in better way and making billions of dollar by selling those stuff which include from textile to metals while we are busy in corruption.

Dreaming is one thing, working hard and keeping yourself on right path to realize it is other. All things won't yell here. In India everyday, 5 people come out of poverty and 110 enters it. While a rich having 2 or less kids, poor average 4-7. Forget about illetrates, here educated people are good for nothing and waste their big part of life in chuglibaazi spreading lies. Kids are not spared by some people who couldn't achieve anything in life. We can't turn blind eye at smaller issue and think of becoming big. Population is the biggest factor which keeps a country poor. China although defied it by using same population for cheaper labour and growth but had to exploit its own people very badly to reach that mark. India is good at emotions so instead of making own people suffer, we are better off with less money. Our Govt want people to spend with no money in their pocket. They won't increase salaries and keep exploiting people but expect them to spend whatever they have so that they can show how big we are and how our people are rich by showing spending figures.

We are our own enemies and our own people leave no stone unturn to bring down other fellow Indians because majority of population in India are sore losers and they can never see other grow. Educated ones are bigger threat than illiterates here. Ignoring them and moving ahead is only solution.

@Abhishek012 .. ..
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

@Abhishek012 I found a different site specially for ICICI CC payments in June and keeping it, till any fool get to it and publicize. Same for other CCs. Already searched many and noted down in case Unipay/JioFin/Setu etc. goes away. I knew about Setu before it was shared here when I was not even registered here. Search pages pe log first page ke ilawa next page kholtey nahi hai. :ROFLMAO:

Arrey bhai sab kuch aankho ke saamney hai, jarurat hai toh bas human body ke sabse successful tool brain mein data daal ke analyze karney ki. Baki ka kaam brain kar lega par data toh daalo usme. Some people here ask other without trying themselves or even search whether they will get RPs or not. Why not try with small amt themselves and know it? Ab BoI DC ka, I tried myself and shared that it provides 0.46%..
Wohi site jisme pahele RuPay CC to CC payment bhi ho ja raha tha ?

Now it's official all credit card will CCBBPSNO :(
End of an ERA :( from four years
Picture abhi baki hai mere dost.

Alternative options -

Use SBI Unipay website, Jio finance app or Canara Setu website.

Note - Jio finance app, if you get any error on payment. Dnt use your saved credit card. Manually re-enter your Credit Card last 4 digit and mobile number and manually type your full debit card number and pay and always use latest version Jio finance app.

Back