• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
@Manav24 can you please update the post as a summary of which platforms are giving the cashback and which aren't?
would help the others who are new to the thread
Use alternative website/apps -

SBI Unipay website, Jio Finance app, Airtel Thanks app and Canara Setu website.

Note -

Jio Finance app - Dnt use your saved credit card and debit card, always manually type your last credit card 4 digit and mobile number and always manually type debit card details and pay (If you face any error or otp page not open try this method). Also use latest version app.

SBI Unipay website - if any error then try without login and pay.

Note -

Jio Finance app - Dnt use your saved credit card and debit card, always manually type your last credit card 4 digit and mobile number and always manually type debit card details and pay (If you face any error or otp page not open try this method). Also use latest version app.

Does this work for all DCs? Hdfc platinum/Indusind (Exclusive/select) DC/Idfc?

Note -

Malik Canara walo ko tag mat karna tweet m. Kyunki unke khudke employees ko nahi pata ki Setu karke koi chiz h.

JioFin App Merchant name changed from Reliance Payment Solutions to RPSLLDCASH (short form).

I hope they haven't fixed the MCC of Utilities as till Aug 14th, I got Reliance Payment Solutions. Caution: Please don't call any Customer Care.
bhai kam se kam hdfc ko mail krke mCC to check karna pdega, how else do we know ki party chal rahi hai ya nahi.

JioFin App Merchant name changed from Reliance Payment Solutions to RPSLLDCASH (short form).

I hope they haven't fixed the MCC of Utilities as till Aug 14th, I got Reliance Payment Solutions. Caution: Please don't call any Customer Care.
Just did a payment, will revert back on monday - tuesday if I get points or not.

Just did a payment, will revert back on monday - tuesday if I get points or not.
I did from SBI DC, so mostly by Tuesday or Wednesday, I will come to know. But SBI gives on any payment so no problem with them. Real one will be next month from Millennia. Will use unipay on Sep 1 if Jiofin starts problem.

Khud bhi toh test kar sakte ho, payment karlo and wait karlo 1 week of working days
mene kal hi payment kra hai using indusind debit card, unse reply me kitna time lagega only indusind staff and GOD knows. But still i will mail them for it. But kal tak to Reliance Payments hi likha aaya tha mere merchant sms me to.

Wanted to pay part / custom amount on jio finance and decided to check this thread before paying and saw this. Pls confirm if you get RP for this payment.
Also is it possible to make part payment/ custom amount via Jio payment?

It's still the same merchant name in case of HDFC,

which is: REL* RELIANCE PAYMENT S

Back