• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
How many of you think that its because of so many compliments to hdfc cc regarding not getting reward points for cc bill payment via hdfc bill pay since implementation of BBPS system? They are like what??? Were you able to get reward points for cc bill payments in past? Lets ends it for all...

HDFC RuPay Platinum Debit Card Available, only Rs200+GST

Salary account - Free and some premium account - also free.

You willl get 20% upto 100 off per month on Mobile recharge/Utility bill payment on Amazon.

Swiggy food order - 20% upto 100 off per month.

@purushotham
Best option available now
If people want HDFC services

How to apply for this card in app it's not showing

This page is recently updated.

Kyunki yeh chiz bhi nahi likha tha pahele -
  • MCCs are categorised basis the nature of business by card Networks (Visa/ Mastercard/ Rupay)
Mai hamesa check karte raheta hu na, toh RuPay name pahele nahi likha hua karta tha.

Note - but you can still earn 1% Cashback on SBI Unipay, Jio finance app for credit card bill payment.
Have u tweeted about it yet? Tagging Hdfc Cares 😂

Now seems like Abhishek tagged HDFC again to report about sbi and jio still working. Someone in reddit posted his tweet and everyone in reddit are mass reporting his Twitter account 🤣🤣
Abhishek 12 number ajj bura din hai 12 peti daru lagega twitter account bhi jayega maine bhi ak report kar dia ..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG-20240810-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240810-WA0001.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 121
Seen somebody recently getting their imperia acc finally downgraded after 6-7 years of maintaining less than 1 lakh in acc.
Its ok no.issues even if they downgrade to classic. I see no benefits with Imperia and i dont want to chase RMs or bank employees for petty cashback and waste my time ,much more productive things to do in life. I just check banks or RMS for any work relatd to banking and never for other timepass offers

Earlier CC payment was not eligible under MCC 4900 for cash points but most of them got cash points. Can anyone confirm if you are still getting 1% CB using ESP Debit Card.

1723301355398.png

Last edited:
Back