• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Please someask abhishek sir to stop tagging banks, we already seeing lot of Devaluations please ask him to stop at least for sometime what he will get by doing all these things
Bhai aapka Status TF Premier hai aur aap baatein aisee kar rahe ho jisko Mumbai mei boltei hai " idhar ko naya aayela hai kya?"

It's only a matter of time until they too change their MCC codes, thanks to the likes of you + arindom

And precisely due to this, I'm not revealing the name of 1 other bill payment website that's giving upto 2% off (1% unlimited website discount + 1% ≤ ₹750 HDFC Plat DC CB)
Konsa app jo 'N' se start hai ?

HDFC has added the following comment on Platinum DC Page:

View attachment 64453

"Credit Card BillPay transactions made through Debit Card will NOT earn any CashBack points with immediate effect as this is not an eligible category for the same."
I paid SBI CARD bill payment and SMS shows..

ALERT:Rs.30XXX.00 spent via HDFC BANK Debit Card xxxxx9 at BBPSBILLPAY on Aug 4 2024 6:01AM without PIN/OTP.Not you?Call 18001600 / 18002600.

And got 1% cashback for same. It looks they haven't stopped for all credit card.

I paid SBI CARD bill payment and SMS shows..

ALERT:Rs.30XXX.00 spent via HDFC BANK Debit Card xxxxx9 at BBPSBILLPAY on Aug 4 2024 6:01AM without PIN/OTP.Not you?Call 18001600 / 18002600.

And got 1% cashback for same. It looks they haven't stopped for all credit card.
Sab log keh rhe hain ki ye cashback recently rokne vala message website pe aaya hai. Someone in coming week should try and update about the reward points bhaiyo.

What is the conclusion here HDFC portal not working SBI Unipay and JIo portal it's working ?
We should move on with other debit cards I feel, soon this hdfc debit card on SBI, jio might also be gone as hdfc is been tagged and they are now aware of this loop hole and they will fix it

Back