• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Charged Debit Card Issuance Charge

rishav05

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

Recently I opened HDFC Savemax account and they opened a normal account and gave me easyrewards card. I got charged 590 for it, later on I got Platinum card and they again charged 885 for it. Now, HDFC bank RM told me that it will be reversed. After multiple follow up, he has reversed 500 and saying 750 will be reversed next month. He is saying that I have to bear GST charged. What should I do now?

Hi Everyone,

Recently I opened HDFC Savemax account and they opened a normal account and gave me easyrewards card. I got charged 590 for it, later on I got Platinum card and they again charged 885 for it. Now, HDFC bank RM told me that it will be reversed. After multiple follow up, he has reversed 500 and saying 750 will be reversed next month. He is saying that I have to bear GST charged. What should I do now?
Can we hold 2 Debit card on same account?

Very unprofessional behaviour by them.
True. They are like GST nae kr skte sir. Then, I pushed ki yeh toh galat hai, why bank will charge GST if the service fee will be net zero after the reversal. I need my money back. They are like 90rs mai apne s de dunga apko, itni choti account k chakar m hme mat fasao.

Write a griveance redressal email and they will reverse. Same thing happened to me as well and my branch contact just called me and confirmed the reversal. I immediately verified it on Net banking.

Mailed them yesterday and then only branch people called and said GST toh nae reverse krenge
What are they going to do keeping GST? They have to reverse the charges in full including GST. File a complaint with RBI ombudsman to light a fire under HDFC staffs' bottom. Don't leave them just like that. You might be OK with compensating but as a customer, you shouldn't

What are they going to do keeping GST? They have to reverse the charges in full including GST. File a complaint with RBI ombudsman to light a fire under HDFC staffs' bottom. Don't leave them just like that. You might be OK with compensating but as a customer, you shouldn't
I won't leave, I said why bank will charge GST for this. They have no rights. Later on, he said I will get back to u on Monday

Hi Everyone,

Hey, this is how you can get a GST refund I got mine even after raising a request for it after 2 years.
A twitter thread to Get GST reversal

Recently, I was charged for Manager's cheque issuance and cancellation. I requested for DD for university fee, and stupid employee issued MC on his own, saying "sir mein jaanta hu, MC hi chlega". I went forward but university declined and asked for DD, so I had to get it cancelled and reapply. I requested for reversal of the charges, and BM called asked for issue and to surprise he reversed amount including GST and when I was raising complaint with CC for reversal, they said GST won't be reversed🤣🤣. He reversed DD charges too🫡

Wrote a mail, they called and said kya sir 80-90rs k liye itna escalate kr dete ho.. Return nae hga GST
I opened HDFC regular savings account doing video kyc on 13th March 2024, next day HDFC MILLENNIA debit card had been automatically generated in net banking .but i wanted HDFC platinum debit card so i upgraded to platinum card on 14 March in net banking.due to system error i didn't get any kind of confirmation message from HDFC about upgradation from MILLENNIA to platinum, that's why i again made request of upgradation from milleniua debit to platinum card. After 2 days, there were three debit cards( 1 millennia+2 platinum) showing in net banking. Everything this circus was happened before dispatching my welcome kit. After 3 days my two platinum debit cards have been delivered with two different envelope.and after 3 days my welcome kit with HDFC debit card, passbook, cheque book have been delivered.
I am worried that bank will charge issuance fees of all three debit card( millennia issuance fees 590, platinum issuance fees 885*2= 1780). What i was thinking that's happened on 28th March, HDFC charged 2359 from my savings account bas issuance fees of all three debit card( millennia 499+gst, 2 debit card platinum 750+ gst,750+gst). today morning 30th May ,i wrote a mail to customer care, and by evening they refunded all money 2359. Don't why they refunded all three issuance card charges because among three debit card ,i Activate only one card( platinum). One millennia and one platinum still remains inactive, I don't activate them.hdfc reverse 2359.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-30-19-16-41-95_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-30-19-16-41-95_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15
I opened HDFC regular savings account doing video kyc on 13th March 2024, next day HDFC MILLENNIA debit card had been automatically generated in net banking .but i wanted HDFC platinum debit card so i upgraded to platinum card on 14 March in net banking.due to system error i didn't get any kind of confirmation message from HDFC about upgradation from MILLENNIA to platinum, that's why i again made request of upgradation from milleniua debit to platinum card. After 2 days, there were three debit cards( 1 millennia+2 platinum) showing in net banking. Everything this circus was happened before dispatching my welcome kit. After 3 days my two platinum debit cards have been delivered with two different envelope.and after 3 days my welcome kit with HDFC debit card, passbook, cheque book have been delivered.
I am worried that bank will charge issuance fees of all three debit card( millennia issuance fees 590, platinum issuance fees 885*2= 1780). What i was thinking that's happened on 28th March, HDFC charged 2359 from my savings account bas issuance fees of all three debit card( millennia 499+gst, 2 debit card platinum 750+ gst,750+gst). today morning 30th May ,i wrote a mail to customer care, and by evening they refunded all money 2359. Don't why they refunded all three issuance card charges because among three debit card ,i Activate only one card( platinum). One millennia and one platinum still remains inactive, I don't activate them.hdfc reverse 2359.
U hit jackpot then
Enjoy ☺️ 😊

Back