• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

I am new to using Mariott Bonvoy points and membership offers.
Based on the members experience is it worth it to have this card? I have AMEX platinum travel card and I am collecting MR points to be used on Mariot Bonvoy.

Thanks

Referral Links.
- American Express: AMEX Referral link

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Based on the members experience is it worth it to have this card? I have AMEX platinum travel card and I am collecting MR points to be used on Mariot Bonvoy.

Thanks

Referral Links.
Depends on your need.

15000 inr worth 1 night hotel stay per year. Silver marriott bonvoy membership. 10 elite nights. 12 domestic + international lounge for primary + addon.

These are no-spend based features.

Aditya12

TF Premier

Thanks

Referral Links.
Amex plat travel + HDFC Bonvoy card is a good combination if you’d like to use for MB points and that’s what I’m doing too.

I applied this MB card on 4th may.. Got mail saying application successful with a reference number.
Now when I'm tracking the status it's showing no records found.
Is this a regular affair.?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied this MB card on 4th may.. Got mail saying application successful with a reference number.
Now when I'm tracking the status it's showing no records found.
Is this a regular affair.?
Absolutely normal.., and you will definitely get this MB card…