• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

My experience so far here 👆
Yes I read this but I read in some feed one guy who got to gold he was on 17 nights I can’t seem to find the article. Whether he was joking no idea. Hence trying to verify

Yes I read this but I read in some feed one guy who got to gold he was on 17 nights I can’t seem to find the article. Whether he was joking no idea. Hence trying to verify
Dunno about tier upgrade to gold. Regarding the free elite nights, thats the info I got from their support rep.

Received the card but it seems the limit is merged with other HDFC cards.
Also, the main thing online spending limit is just 5000 on the card and I cannot extend it, why is that ?

Received the card but it seems the limit is merged with other HDFC cards.
Also, the main thing online spending limit is just 5000 on the card and I cannot extend it, why is that ?
Usually it’s like this for first week then limit increased to same as other hdfc cards(floater card)

I have 63 nights. And I have an option to select 5 additonal night credits or 5 suites nights. I was thinking of taking 5 nights credit and applying HDFC mariott card that way I get titanium elite status. But it looks like the process is too long and will not be finished by end of the year. I will skip the card then and choose 5 suite nights instead.

Too late for this year.

Hdfc will charge you annual fees on 3rd month statement. And you will get your hotel nights after 3 to 12 weeks, post payment of annual fees.

Too late for this year.

Hdfc will charge you annual fees on 3rd month statement. And you will get your hotel nights after 3 to 12 weeks, post payment of annual fees.
Got it!!
I got the email to select 5 nights credit or 5 suite nights only today. So I started exploring. It appears they give this option on achieving Platinium Elite and Titanium elite status.

Is there any difference in lounge benefit of Marriott Bonvoy card as compared to DCB (apart from unlimited lounge access).

I have 63 nights. And I have an option to select 5 additonal night credits or 5 suites nights. I was thinking of taking 5 nights credit and applying HDFC mariott card that way I get titanium elite status. But it looks like the process is too long and will not be finished by end of the year. I will skip the card then and choose 5 suite nights instead.
i dont think there is a significant difference in getting titanium.suites nights are a much better benefit IMO.

i dont think there is a significant difference in getting titanium.suites nights are a much better benefit IMO.
Hmm. When you qualify for titanium elite you get option for 5 suite nights again so I was thinking. All the nights I accumulated this year was from official travel. I don’t except yo have so much official travel next year and only planning 5 nights of personal vacation with family.

if I don’t stay in Marriott as much in coming years they will downgrade one level per year, so I thought I can have higher level status for one year extra.

Hmm. When you qualify for titanium elite you get option for 5 suite nights again so I was thinking. All the nights I accumulated this year was from official travel. I don’t except yo have so much official travel next year and only planning 5 nights of personal vacation with family.

if I don’t stay in Marriott as much in coming years they will downgrade one level per year, so I thought I can have higher level status for one year extra.
At Titanium, Free Night Credit is better option than suite nights if you're not going to travel much

Got the card approved by offline route,after getting rejected online.I have DCP and Tata neu infinity cards.I want this card primarily because of the lounge and golf privileges.I can see the last 4 numbers of the card in the message received from HDFC.

Is there any difference in lounge benefit of Marriott Bonvoy card as compared to DCB (apart from unlimited lounge access).
I got compli pp digital card, so now can use both diners and pp as per lounge availability.

You can try with your dcb, if you like.

Got the card approved by offline route,after getting rejected online.I have DCP and Tata neu infinity cards.I want this card primarily because of the lounge and golf privileges.I can see the last 4 numbers of the card in the message received from HDFC.
Congrats and Enjoy!

DCB offers unlimited lounge access to Primary as well as add on card holders.
What about Marriott Bonvoy card?
12 domestic + 12 international. Add on share the limit.

This i confirm with my bank cc staff and then i call marriott card support in front of cc staff and confirmed it.

Got regalia first now, pre approved upgrade to millennia. Thinking i should upgrade it, as regalia stop lounge access, and with this marriott card, got plenty, plus i got my other cards also.

Back