• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

I even got the marriot card
i hold MB+ neu and swiggy
if you get the offer you will get the card
I read somewhere, hdfc can get you 1 main card, and the limit of the main card will be shares with all your floatee cards. And currently hdfc giving max of 3 floater cards.

Hi yes it is showing silver status and 10 night credits in Marriott app but haven’t checked the free night award
I haven’t provided any Marriott membership ID during application but have same mobile number and email address
How much time did it took to get 10 nights credit after activating the card?

Already got the Marriott Bonvoy card through offline declaration brother. Thanks for the help.
Oh thats great. I saw your post, and thought you missed on getting the card with the email method. So I got you the direct link to apply online. Thats how I did it.

Enjoy your card!

I have 63 nights. And I have an option to select 5 additonal night credits or 5 suites nights. I was thinking of taking 5 nights credit and applying HDFC mariott card that way I get titanium elite status. But it looks like the process is too long and will not be finished by end of the year. I will skip the card then and choose 5 suite nights instead.
Damn man. Does that mean you have stayed 63/365 nights in this year at Marriot? If you don't mind me asking - what's your work? Hahha.

Or can you book stays for other people and that counts as nights since you've booked it using your account?

Damn man. Does that mean you have stayed 63/365 nights in this year at Marriot? If you don't mind me asking - what's your work? Hahha.

Or can you book stays for other people and that counts as nights since you've booked it using your account?
I was in US on work for 61 days on work. And 2 days in chennai for Visa 😜.

I am a hardcore Mechanical engineer. Working for a company that makes locomotives and drivetrain for electric dump/mining trucks.

I don’t think they give credit if you book for someone else.

Last edited:
I was in US on work for 61 days on work. And 2 days in chennai for Visa 😜.

I am a hardcore Mechanical engineer. Working for a company that makes locomotives and drivetrain for electric dump/mining trucks.

I don’t think they give credit if you book for someone else.
So ur company pays for ur stay ? 😇

If you stay continously at same hotel for a while, then you miss lotsa extra points. Hope that hotel given you extra perks while u stayed there.

I only have 5 nights this yr (all personal). And 10 free nights not added. So cannot get to gold. But these nights count for the lifetime elite status. You will reach that status quicker as elite customer. Enjoy 😁

Last edited:
So ur company pays for ur stay ? 😇

If you stay continously at same hotel for a while, then you miss lotsa extra points. Hope that hotel given you extra perks while u stayed there.

I only have 5 nights this yr (all personal). And 10 free nights not added. So cannot get to gold. But these nights count for the lifetime elite status. You will reach that status quicker as elite customer. Enjoy 😁
Yep. Company paid. Long term prices are lower and stayed in low cost hotels so yeah less points. Residence inn and Towneplace

When I stayed there there was an offer from Marriott where they gave 1500 points per bill extra. Hotel used to bill every 10 days or so got some additional points.

There was also 3000 extra points if I stay in 3 different brand hotels. I managed that as well. But points will be allotted after 6 weeks.

I also got a 2k points for staying in the hotel on Friday.

All in all I got ~75 or 80k points. For 61 days.
And for 2 nights in Chennai I got almost 10k

Yep. Company paid. Long term prices are lower and stayed in low cost hotels so yeah less points. Residence inn and Towneplace

When I stayed there there was an offer from Marriott where they gave 1500 points per bill extra. Hotel used to bill every 10 days or so got some additional points.

There was also 3000 extra points if I stay in 3 different brand hotels. I managed that as well. But points will be allotted after 6 weeks.

I also got a 2k points for staying in the hotel on Friday.

All in all I got ~75 or 80k points. For 61 days.
And for 2 nights in Chennai I got almost 10k
YES!

I was talking about this only. Very happy to know that you did got all those extra points.

Few hotels in India, the staff don't even bother telling you and not even try to help and tell you whats best offer for you.

Have a neighbor, did both son's and daughter's wedding at marriott courtyard, for 5days+, many rooms, few halls, food etc. They didnt even bother telling my neighbor about the points, was around 200K points each time.

I went with him, talk with manager, sure you will get it. So I register my neighbor with membership, and get got those points after a month. But daughter's wedding was done few years back, so no points for that. He got angry with the manager, told them we will do complaint, but he let it go. He said, its his son's wedding, cannot be bother with all this. Then I told him how much he is missing, after which he listened to me.

Both his wedding went smoothly, but many complaint about bad food. Which cannot be helped, and people forgot about it after few days anyways.

Received the card.There is no mention of Marriott membership number any where.I wasn't a Marriott member previously,I thought HDFC will send my new membership number with this card.How to know about my Marriott membership?

Last edited:
Back