• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried applying from Bonvoy app and also via HDFC net-banking (pre-approved) multiple times but I end up getting stuck at this page just after verifying application through net banking ID and Password.

IMG_6401.png
same issue with Biz card, not going beyond OTP

Aditya12

TF Premier
Must be a temp thingy. Try Again after sometime. Or maybe internet issue ?
Not an internet issue for sure. Rest everything worked well and tried both on wifi and mobile network.
Must be temporary thing. I know someone also shared here that they had to get application processed at the branch due to online application issues. Let’s see.

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How many days after activation do we get the points and stay? I don't see anything even after 1 week of activation

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not an internet issue for sure. Rest everything worked well and tried both on wifi and mobile network.
Must be temporary thing. I know someone also shared here that they had to get application processed at the branch due to online application issues. Let’s see.
HDFC app can get very glitchy at times, give it a day or two and it should start working again!

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How many days after activation do we get the points and stay? I don't see anything even after 1 week of activation
Previously, it was after the first statement payment which was later changed to the first transaction.

Several people I know who applied in late December haven't gotten it yet so there's a lot of mess but waiting a week or two should help!

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Previously, it was after the first statement payment which was later changed to the first transaction.

Several people I know who applied in late December haven't gotten it yet so there's a lot of mess but waiting a week or two should help!
Got it thanks a lot

clark_kent

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After completing the application, during the last step I get this error. Has anyone faced this issue.

Attachments

• Image 18-01-24 at 7.12 PM.jpg
    Image 18-01-24 at 7.12 PM.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 17

Aditya12

TF Premier
After completing the application, during the last step I get this error. Has anyone faced this issue.
Yeah. I was getting this too. I was able to go past this after a few attempts but still could not complete the process without assistance of an HDFC guy who called the next morning.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My first bill is generated, but I did not receive any points for the payment I made on Flipkart? is there any exclusion?

I made payment over 1500 for one purchase, anyone else faced the same issue?

Aditya12

TF Premier
I noticed something surprising today. I’ve not activated my bonvoy card yet but my status has been changed to silver elite. And looks like they did not create a separate account which I would have merged after 30 days. Waiting for nights to credit though and the award stay.

IMG_6559.jpeg

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now it seems, hdfc getting the hang of their system and its back on track.

If you not activate your cc, your silver elite status will be gone.

ShubhamJha

TF Buzz
Yeah. Someone from HDFC called the next day and assisted with completing the application. Since it was pre-approved, card was dispatched in a day or two.
I also got this card in pre-approved but it got rejected. And the grievance redressal mail said due to internal policy we can't do it. Thn why give pre-approved offer

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you get your points? I got the card around Jan 22nd and still don't see the change in status or credit of points.

Raun

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Did you get your points? I got the card around Jan 22nd and still don't see the change in status or credit of points.
You don't get any points. You'll get a free night voucher reedamable upto 15k points.
10 nights and voucher is credited on card activation.