• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

codenerd

TF Ace
Can anyone pls confirm if the Free Night Award can be used in some way for parents? I have read TnC and it says only primary card holder can avail that free night. Is there some way out/trick so that this FNA can be used by someone else int he family? Does addon card for HDFC Bonvoy help innthis? I dont have idea. Pls share your views!

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has there been any updates on this? Found that HDFC created a new account for me (from mycards), which I activated using a spare email id, but there hasn't been any award/status night credits. Nearly 3 weeks since I received my card and completed transactions.
My status has changed to Silver but I haven't received the 10 free status nights and the free night award.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone pls confirm if the Free Night Award can be used in some way for parents? I have read TnC and it says only primary card holder can avail that free night. Is there some way out/trick so that this FNA can be used by someone else int he family? Does addon card for HDFC Bonvoy help innthis? I dont have idea. Pls share your views!
is breakfast included?

papimann

TF Buzz
Been waiting since 26th December when i did my transaction and till now the free night is not credited and they say it will be automatically credited.

GBajaj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Nothing as of now !! 2 months now

You should call them and get this resolved. From their Ts and Cs

Effective from 15th December, 2023, Primary Cardmembers will be credited with 1 Free Night Award within 3 weeks after their first Eligible Spend transaction

Reactions: SSV

papimann

TF Buzz
But be mind ful they are not following this thing my deadline was 16th Jan 2024 and night got credited on 20th Feb 2024 after escalating to greviences refressal team

SujeethP

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone has HDFC Marriott & any of the US Marriott card? IF so, did you get the status nights from both the cards?