• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank offline account opening TAT

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,
I want to know, how long does HDFC Bank take to open a new joint account via offline process (no Instakit)? One of my relatives had placed a new account opening request with his wife, but they still didn't deliver any account number yet. Though, the initial deposit amount was withdrawn by HDFC Bank via Cheque...

If anyone has any idea, please share...

Thanks

For me it took 10 days to open an offline account with HDFC Bank which is slower than PSU Banks. After debiting the initial cheque it will take around 3 to 5 days to check things online by end user but bank staff can see it. They sent me a snapshot that account is created internally.

For me it took 10 days to open an offline account with HDFC Bank which is slower than PSU Banks. After debiting the initial cheque it will take around 3 to 5 days to check things online by end user but bank staff can see it. They sent me a snapshot that account is created internally.
Too slow indeed!!! Did you face any other lag post account opening for availing any other service from HDFC Bank ?

Back