• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Rupay CC LTF

What happened to HDFC guys. Till now I received 7 calls today to take this floater card. I said I am not interested , and then another person calling me after 30 minutes.

Is this card good? I already have coral rupay, and kotak iocl rupay.

What happened to HDFC guys. Till now I received 7 calls today to take this floater card. I said I am not interested , and then another person calling me after 30 minutes.

Is this card good? I already have coral rupay, and kotak iocl rupay.
You can take it and use it for fuel. There is no surcharge for HDFC RuPay no min transaction. Other Rupay CC from Indus and ICICI 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transaction 400-4000.

Thank you. But read somewhere in this forum that having this floater card will limit chances of LE offer in future. Is it true? Right now I am stuck with Regalia card with 31k limit. :p They upgraded my card to Regalia 2 years back, but never enhanced my limt.

And for Fuel. I used my kotak iocl cc through UPI to pay for 1ltr of petrol, and they charged 11 rupees extra charge for that transaction. After that never used CC through upi for fuel. So if I take this HDFC cc, there won't be charge like this?

Thank you. But read somewhere in this forum that having this floater card will limit chances of LE offer in future. Is it true? Right now I am stuck with Regalia card with 31k limit. :p They upgraded my card to Regalia 2 years back, but never enhanced my limt.

And for Fuel. I used my kotak iocl cc through UPI to pay for 1ltr of petrol, and they charged 11 rupees extra charge for that transaction. After that never used CC through upi for fuel. So if I take this HDFC cc, there won't be charge like this?
Banks don't give LE so frequently anyway. If you have increased your CTC and have good CIBIL you can send it to the bank and ask for limit enhancement.

Did you use it at other than Indian oil? Indian Oil Credit Card By Kotak Bank
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 100 to INR 5059 with maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle only at IndianOil outlets.

You should swipe the card. Even for League RuPay for railway booking surcharge waiver only swipe is valid not UPI. I checked with support team.

Regarding surcharge.
1722098371159.webp

I also used it at Railway counters for UPI payment lets see if they levy surcharge.

Last edited:
@rohant @anisharya16 @Santhosh @Himanshuch @Harry1 @eldraco @Anindya98 @newwinn @StarLord⚡ @CreditCardFino @Collector_sahab @RevEng @Harsh07 @Riya @qwert @Channakya @Rohith-2009 @Centurion_wala @vaibhav111 @shivtej @APT @romilq @hitirfan @ontherocks @xpress @crazyuploader

Please Reply to my question those who actually applied This Hdfc Rupay credit card From my cards, else kindly requesting to please ignore.

For me there is a small problem of employment status in cibil, I also got this offer,
I am searching for credit companies which report employment status.

You applied this card in july month, for sure the account will be reported in cibil on 31-07-2024, and also some other details on 31-08-2024
Now my doubt is, please fetch new Cibil report and please help me in this issue,
once please see whether employment status reported or not, newly after applying this hdfc card,
( how to get free original cibil report from amazon )

what is the new reporting date showing in employment status in Cibil???
I mean It should be reported after this HDFC rupay LTF card application .
so that I can apply this card and employment will change , I can get the loan easily , please help me

so what replies which will be a great help from you is,
1) date of cibil report taken?
2)Date or month of this card applied?
3)Employment section newly reported or not ( that is simply you can check by seeing the date of reporting) , so please reply the date reported in employment section?
4)After applying this card and untill now, did you applied any other loan or credit card product or not ?

kindly please help me guys
tq

@rohant @anisharya16 @Santhosh @Himanshuch @Harry1 @eldraco @Anindya98 @newwinn @StarLord⚡ @CreditCardFino @Collector_sahab @RevEng @Harsh07 @Riya @qwert @Channakya @Rohith-2009 @Centurion_wala @vaibhav111 @shivtej @APT @romilq @hitirfan @ontherocks @xpress @crazyuploader

Please Reply to my question those who actually applied This Hdfc Rupay credit card From my cards, else kindly requesting to please ignore.

For me there is a small problem of employment status in cibil, I also got this offer,
I am searching for credit companies which report employment status.

You applied this card in july month, for sure the account will be reported in cibil on 31-07-2024, and also some other details on 31-08-2024
Now my doubt is, please fetch new Cibil report and please help me in this issue,
once please see whether employment status reported or not, newly after applying this hdfc card,
( how to get free original cibil report from amazon )

what is the new reporting date showing in employment status in Cibil???
I mean It should be reported after this HDFC rupay LTF card application .
so that I can apply this card and employment will change , I can get the loan easily , please help me

so what replies which will be a great help from you is,
1) date of cibil report taken?
2)Date or month of this card applied?
3)Employment section newly reported or not ( that is simply you can check by seeing the date of reporting) , so please reply the date reported in employment section?
4)After applying this card and untill now, did you applied any other loan or credit card product or not ?

kindly please help me guys
tq

I haven't applied for the Rupay card (even being offered LTF) but I can answer your first question...
HDFC report to CIBIL at month end irrespective of billing date...

I haven't applied for the Rupay card (even being offered LTF) but I can answer your first question...
HDFC report to CIBIL at month end irrespective of billing date...
Madam ji
My first qs is , If anyone who applied.
1) what is the date of cibil report taken.
I havent asked or it doesnt mean,
when hdfc Bank report to cibil. Bcz I already mentioned above, it will report in month end.

But any how , tq for replying to my query mam.

Madam ji
My first qs is , If anyone who applied.
1) what is the date of cibil report taken.
I havent asked or it doesnt mean,
when hdfc Bank report to cibil. Bcz I already mentioned above, it will report in month end.

But any how , tq for replying to my query mam.

Ok.. to clarify further... CIBIL is practically updated everyday and it takes into account the nearest reporting date from banks for calculation...

I did not understand your question regarding CIBIL but for UPI RuPay card there is no CIBIL enquiry if pre approved its just a floater card.
Did you applied the hdfc rupay card or not bro.
If applied a new card account will be reported in cibil.
And some banks also report employment status And other deatils like mail,address, max with in two months.
I want to know , whether after taking HDfc LTF rupay card , does employment status newly reported or not in CIBIL.
So how to check- download fresh report - go to employment section - See the date of employement status reported as attached photo -
If it is after your card application, we can assume hdfc reported employment status also.

So what I want to know from you is. After downloading the fresh report
0)what is the date of fresh cibil report.
1)Date of your hdfc Rupay credit card applied
2)Date of employment status reported in new cibil report as shown in photo below.
3)Type of account - credit or loan (see photo)
4) after the hdfc rupay card applied , did you applied any othet loan or credit product.

So after this card applied, If It is latest and last card , then hdfc reported employment status.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907-072342_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240907-072342_Chrome.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
Did you applied the hdfc rupay card or not bro.
If applied a new card account will be reported in cibil.
And some banks also report employment status And other deatils like mail,address, max with in two months.
I want to know , whether after taking HDfc LTF rupay card , does employment status newly reported or not in CIBIL.
So how to check- download fresh report - go to employment section - See the date of employement status reported as attached photo -
If it is after your card application, we can assume hdfc reported employment status also.

So what I want to know from you is. After downloading the fresh report
0)what is the date of fresh cibil report.
1)Date of your hdfc Rupay credit card applied
2)Date of employment status reported in new cibil report as shown in photo below.
3)Type of account - credit or loan (see photo)
4) after the hdfc rupay card applied , did you applied any othet loan or credit product.

So after this card applied, If It is latest and last card , then hdfc reported employment status.
It won't show on CIBIL report for me not even in cards active.

Large community doesnt even help me for my small issue and QS asked
cant even share small data asked for

those who applied for HDFC RUPAY LTF recently please help me in below

1)I want to know when you applied the hdfc rupay LTF card date.
2)Employment status last updated date as in cibil ( as shown attached below)
3)After applying this HDFC RUPAY LTF card and until now, did you applied any other loan or credit card product or not ? does they also got approved , are they also reported in cibil
4)Cibil fresh report date taken ?? ( you can take fresh report from amazon pay)

your answer will help me a lot
tq please reply who really applied and replied after seeing their fresh cibil report

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907-072342_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240907-072342_Chrome.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
You don't understand the comment no CIBIL enquiry was done it was taken from Equifax.
Bro I am asking to check cibil report and say me

1)Employment status last updated date as in cibil report ( you can download from Amazon pay)
2)I want to know when you applied the hdfc rupay LTF card date.

Thats it remaining keep aside bro

Back