• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Rupay CC LTF

airport voucher for cab?

3% cashback. There is no card which gives 3% cashback. If you are talking about Rupay UPI CC, then it gives 3% cashback on some merchants wherein 1 cash point = ₹0.25

You know that you need to spend 1 lakh in a month to get the lounge access?
3% for redbus flight and others which I mentioned earlier RuPay gives 5% there is no spend required for Regalia Gold check TnC

Yes you get 300 Uber voucher use where you want 2/quarter

airport voucher for cab?

3% cashback. There is no card which gives 3% cashback. If you are talking about Rupay UPI CC, then it gives 3% cashback on some merchants wherein 1 cash point = ₹0.25

You know that you need to spend 1 lakh in a month to get the lounge access?
Here is the list and TnC for Regalia Gold for master card even Rs 2 is not charged you pay 0

It did for me when I accepted AU Lit pre-approved offer from AUSFB
It was offered by bank itself or these third party websites??? Because pre-approved offer means you are accepting their card rather than bank accepting your application...
Strange you have an unnecessary cibil hit.... Try and talk to bank about removing it... It might work

It was offered by bank itself or these third party websites??? Because pre-approved offer means you are accepting their card rather than bank accepting your application...
Strange you have an unnecessary cibil hit.... Try and talk to bank about removing it... It might work
I got whatsapp message from AU bank and the same was reflecting on AU 101 app. I accepted the terms and conditions later realizing that I accepted the cibil hit.

Got pre-approved offer post 2 days of rejecting my CC application -which was weird and they accepted it as well without any cool down period.

I got whatsapp message from AU bank and the same was reflecting on AU 101 app. I accepted the terms and conditions later realizing that I accepted the cibil hit.

Got pre-approved offer post 2 days of rejecting my CC application -which was weird and they accepted it as well without any cool down period.
Any kind of KYC or OTP based authentication was done in first case?

If you have RuPay credit card you are not allowed to have two RuPay cards this upi card is just a floater card to an existing primary card with shared limit. It is mentioned while applying
Not true. I have Freedom Visa LTF and Tata Neu Plus Rupay LTF. Today I got sms and mail regarding UPI Rupay card LTF. I checked the link and it was showing annual fees. After few hours I checked again and it showed LTF. I applied and card was generated instantly and done a transaction within a minute after issuance. I now have three LTF cards though none is good. @hitirfan @Anindya98

Last edited:
Not true. I have Freedom Visa LTF and Tata Neu Plus Rupay LTF. Today I got sms and mail regarding UPI Rupay card LTF. I checked the link and it was showing annual fees. After few hours I checked again and it showed LTF. I applied and card was generated instantly and done a transaction within a minute after issuance. I now have three LTF cards although none is good. @hitirfan @Anindya98
Thanks for the update, I have not received any SMS or Email from HDFC regarding this.
Only getting a Loan on Credit card offers

Not true. I have Freedom Visa LTF and Tata Neu Plus Rupay LTF. Today I got sms and mail regarding UPI Rupay card LTF. I checked the link and it was showing annual fees. After few hours I checked again and it showed LTF. I applied and card was generated instantly and done a transaction within a minute after issuance. I now have three LTF cards although none is good. @hitirfan @Anindya98
UPI RuPay limit has shared limit with Tata Nue or Freedom?

Back