• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Rupay CC LTF

Reason you need core card e.g Millennia, Freedom, Regalia..etc
I am thinking of closing my Tata Neu Plus stuck with 74K limit previously it was 45K. Currently, all other cards are more than 1.5L. Already sent an email to HDFC for Swiggy HDFC LTF let's see if they issue me the card LTF then I will close Plus and apply infinity. Otherwise, close all HDFC cards open a SB, and wait for pre-approved offers.

I am thinking of closing my Tata Neu Plus stuck with 74K limit previously it was 45K. Currently, all other cards are more than 1.5L. Already sent an email to HDFC for Swiggy HDFC LTF let's see if they issue me the card LTF then I will close Plus and apply infinity. Otherwise, close all HDFC cards open a SB, and wait for pre-approved offers.
Having lower limit is good it won't affect CIBIL much if you close it. Infinity annual fee is too high 1499 only good enough if you can spend coins on Tata channels. Millennia gives 5% on Amazon Flipkart TataCliq...etc

Having lower limit is good it won't affect CIBIL much if you close it. Infinity annual fee is too high 1499 only good enough if you can spend coins on Tata channels. Millennia gives 5% on Amazon Flipkart TataCliq...etc
I am already getting Tata Neu Infinity LTF on my second number and I use SBI CB for all other online purchases
So, Millenia will be useless for me that's why looking to get the Swiggy Card LTF, yesterday HDFC replied to wait till 24th July. Lets see

I am already getting Tata Neu Infinity LTF on my second number and I use SBI CB for all other online purchases
So, Millenia will be useless for me that's why looking to get the Swiggy Card LTF, yesterday HDFC replied to wait till 24th July. Lets see
Second number is linked to Tat nue card? If you have SBI cashback why apply for Swiggy? it has 1500 cap. Airtel gives 10% off on Swiggy Zomato.

Last edited:
Back