• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

maneesh

TF Buzz
Or you can send the screenshot of LTF free offer of swiggy app(take it from forum/google search) and in the mail ask them that "in the app it is showing LTF, so my card is LTF right?"
this worked for me so you can also give it a try.
My card got approved today, can you please explain in detail to make my card ltf.

chef

TF Buzz
My card got approved today, can you please explain in detail to make my card ltf.
mail on Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com mentioning that your card is recently approved and you want to comfirm whether it is LTF or not as in the swiggy app life time free offer was showing.
In the next mail if they ask the proof then send the screenshot downloaded from forum or google
@Akash.nagori

iiHaz

TF Neo
HDFC Swiggy Card finally approved. Applied about 20 days back after receiving LTF offer on Swiggy app. Got initially rejected (didn't get a reason) but mailed grievance redressal asking for reason - they claimed some self KYC address declaration issue despite HDFC visiting home for KYC. Followed up and they asked me to post them a signed form and it got approved today. Limit of 50k though. Awaiting physical card and verification if it's LTF. Scenes when it gets devalued.

How easy is it to get limit increase with HDFC?

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
I have received bill for my swiggy HDFC card on 20th(that's my billing cycle for primary card i.e hdfc millennia aswell) , already paid aswell but I haven't received cash back yet. Anybody can help here?

H2O

TF Premier
this trick never worked...HDFC is not a fool...They have complete records i.e. who applied paid and who was offered free.

People who are claiming that converted paid to LTF by sharing screenshot are simply lying just to keep the discussion live.
It worked for me in the case of Tata's new Infinity. I didn't even share any screenshots; I just asked them nicely over email, and they did it in one go. It might depend on your relationship with the bank.

nits123

TF Premier
It worked for me in the case of Tata's new Infinity. I didn't even share any screenshots; I just asked them nicely over email, and they did it in one go. It might depend on your relationship with the bank.
Exactly my point...Maybe based on relationship they might convert to LTF but based on screenshot, they will never convert LTF.