• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

b4bhar

TF Premier
I have received bill for my swiggy HDFC card on 20th(that's my billing cycle for primary card i.e hdfc millennia aswell) , already paid aswell but I haven't received cash back yet. Anybody can help here?
If it's before june 21st, then it should be added to the swiggy wallet. Did you check your swiggy wallet from which the card was applied?

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
If it's before june 21st, then it should be added to the swiggy wallet. Did you check your swiggy wallet from which the card was applied?
I checked swiggy wallet but nothing. My bill generation date is 20th, and I paid on the same day too the bill. I'm just too lazy to call their CC, but I guess I have no other option?

chef

TF Buzz
this trick never worked...HDFC is not a fool...They have complete records i.e. who applied paid and who was offered free.

People who are claiming that converted paid to LTF by sharing screenshot are simply lying just to keep the discussion live.

It worked for few of us, it will only work if your card was approved very recently and most probably if it is a floater card.

World is much bigger than what you can comprehend so some time think beyond your narrow mindedness attitude or ignore of you can't.

nits123

TF Premier
It worked for few of us, it will only work if your card was approved very recently and most probably if it is a floater card.

World is much bigger than what you can comprehend so some time think beyond your narrow mindedness attitude or ignore of you can't.
Height of hypocrisy....Those who took card fraudulently by showing fake screenshot of LTF are talking about narrow mindedness...

Fu0ExtbX0AA9ipY.jpg

aashuuuu

TF Premier
HDFC Swiggy Card finally approved. Applied about 20 days back after receiving LTF offer on Swiggy app. Got initially rejected (didn't get a reason) but mailed grievance redressal asking for reason - they claimed some self KYC address declaration issue despite HDFC visiting home for KYC. Followed up and they asked me to post them a signed form and it got approved today. Limit of 50k though. Awaiting physical card and verification if it's LTF. Scenes when it gets devalued.

How easy is it to get limit increase with HDFC?
Getting LE on any HDFC Card depends on my factors. Some of them are as follows:
1. Alignment of your stars.
2. HDFC's mood
3. Spending pattern
4. Multi merchant usage etc. etc.

chef

TF Buzz
Height of hypocrisy....Those who took card fraudulently by showing fake screenshot of LTF are talking about narrow mindedness...

Fu0ExtbX0AA9ipY.jpg
For your understanding:
Narrow-minded means=unwilling to accept ideas that are different from your own. So, that statement was in the context of "lying" that you alleged. If you think something isn't possible that does not mean that it is/will not be possible.

Again you did the same thing, you didn't understood what was written and created your own meaning without trying to know the actual meaning of the word. So, this is narrow mindedness.

About fraud, HDFC gives LTF offer for almost all floater cards and are you so honest, moral and rule abiding that you confront others???
This is what "hypocrisy" is and btw why you are on TF if you don't want to save extra money through tricks/tips???

Last edited: