• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank to Accor, Lifemiles & other Program Bonus Offer with Special Offer on Accor Plus

Has anyone used IHG One rewards? Is it worth getting 1.8 conversion ratio? I was randomly checking a few hotels and the price to rewards ratio was between 2.2 to 2.5.
With IHG, you are lucky if you get .50p value per point.
In only very rare cases does it go beyond that in India.
I got lucky once in Hyderabad, when a sold out hotel opened up inventory for a single room.
Ended up getting more than Re 1 value.
That’s like a maha outlier example.

Your best bet is probably with
all inclusive properties during shoulder seasons, in Europe.

Atleast it was during this April and May.

Found Rs 2/3+ values per point.

During shoulder season, even cash rates of luxury and super premium properties fall.
In such cases, if you still don’t want to use cash, then relative value of points may appear enticing.

I haven't seen any existing Regalia holder getting free upgrade to Gold. LTF gold has only been given to those who don't have any HDFC card for customer acquisition.

Do let know if successful.
Customer care said that they will run such offers sometime and as of today i dont have
So i will miss the accor plus at 7.5k

Sorry.. U cant Misunderstood it! U Can have Accor All Signature( Brazil) with Accor plus. Only this combination of Paid membership is allowed as of now!!

I read somewhere in the terms that we can't utilize the Stay Plus complimentary night at Raffles. But when I search on the website while selecting "Yes" in the Stay Plus option, i see Raffles. Did anyone try to redeem Stay Plus at Raffles?

I read somewhere in the terms that we can't utilize the Stay Plus complimentary night at Raffles. But when I search on the website while selecting "Yes" in the Stay Plus option, i see Raffles. Did anyone try to redeem Stay Plus at Raffles?
u cant use raffles for stay plus. If u r getting it send the details let me check.

It's mentioned in the terms and conditions as applicable for new members only.... If so, then a current plus member cannot avail this offer right..?

Has anyone used IHG One rewards? Is it worth getting 1.8 conversion ratio? I was randomly checking a few hotels and the price to rewards ratio was between 2.2 to 2.5.
Ihg is very expensive consumes a lot of points. Better to go for Accor

Back