• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

Nobody can guarantee the credit limit. You are in for a great surprise my friend.

Please do write here the limit you received when you get the card as you applied with Amazon Pay credit card.

Just a friendly tip - Never trust a glorified salesman/saleswoman (RM) 😂
That is true, when i had applied for my 1st CC, the Axis RM told me you’ll get 2L limit but i got 78K😂

Actually the only reason I proceeded with the application was that on HDFC’s website i am getting the offer of DCB Plastic(Paid) but the application is not getting submitted.

And the branch was offering Regalia Gold LTF only through C2C Application, in my case i found this to be a better deal as I don’t plan toh take DCB Paid this year cause need to reach milestone spends on AMEX Cards.

Even if it’s rejected I won’t mind as currently don’t have the requirement, but ill update you guys with the experience

for all the people making fun because of apay, miracmile do happens sometimes..
some people here got even more limit then apay when they applied c2c with apay..

BTW: i also applied for regalia gold c2c with icici mmt (4.20L)..... but i think it will be rejected as i closed previous hdfc cards a week ago, also no of credti enquiries are also high..

@kanjilal keep us updated regarding your applicaition
You are saying that miracles do happen and at the same time you are saying your card will be rejected 😆 With HDFC there are no miracles, it's only debacles 😂

Hope you get the card you applied for and not some low level card with puny limit, because getting limit increase in HDFC is a pain

HDFC is unpredictable. I've got Moneyback for 8 years. They seem to love me enough to have increased my limit periodically (to a large enough limit now) without ever any request from my side! And this with regular, but moderate, use over periods, as well as complete non-use for months!

However, apparently they don't trust me enough to ever offer me an upgrade! :)

HDFC is unpredictable. I've got Moneyback for 8 years. They seem to love me enough to have increased my limit periodically (to a large enough limit now) without ever any request from my side! And this with regular, but moderate, use over periods, as well as complete non-use for months!

How can they not trust @Trust Me enough to provide an upgrade? 😂

Jokes apart how regularly did you get the LE? Once every six months?

Do you also have a Moneyback with 11L limit like @AlgoTrader ? 😂

How can they not trust @Trust Me enough to provide an upgrade? 😂

Jokes apart how regularly did you get the LE? Once every six months?

Didn't keep track. But don't think it was at regular intervals. They used to call me, and offer me LE. -- "I can offer you upto this limit if you want". But once this guy gave me only 3.33% LE when he could have given me 30%. I didn't know that, so accepted the 3.33%. Later I saw that 30% LE offer in netbanking, but couldn't take it because I had already accepted the 3.33%. Months later (after an extended non-use period) they again offered me another 30% LE offer through netbanking which I accepted. My total LE over 8 years has been > 20x over a low starting limit, and all this for just a basic account holder with not much balance or investments yet! Since then I'd upgraded my relationship to Imperia, but haven't received any upgrade offer in > 6 months. So yes, HDFC is unpredictable.

Last edited:
Didn't keep track. But don't think it was at regular intervals. They used to call me, and offer me LE. -- "I can offer you upto this limit if you want". But once this guy gave me only 3.33% LE when he could have given me 30%. I didn't know that, so accepted the 3.33%. Later I saw that 30% LE offer in netbanking, but couldn't take it because I had already accepted the 3.33%. Months later (after an extended non-use period) they again offered me another 30% LE offer through netbanking which I accepted. My total LE over 8 years has been > 20x over a low starting limit, and all this for just a basic account holder with not much balance or investments yet! Since then I'd upgraded my relationship to Imperia, but haven't received any upgrade offer in > 3 months. So yes, HDFC is unpredictable.
Definitely HDFC is unpredictable. Anyone who says he can get you anything guaranteed in HDFC is either lying or a RM (both are same mostly). 😂

Everything varies on case to case basis.
There are no hard and fast rules for HDFC.
People like you who share there experiences first hand totally provide an authentic view on the variables involved.

Hope you get more LEs and get a 15L Infinia soon. 🙂

That is true, when i had applied for my 1st CC, the Axis RM told me you’ll get 2L limit but i got 78K😂

Actually the only reason I proceeded with the application was that on HDFC’s website i am getting the offer of DCB Plastic(Paid) but the application is not getting submitted.

And the branch was offering Regalia Gold LTF only through C2C Application, in my case i found this to be a better deal as I don’t plan toh take DCB Paid this year cause need to reach milestone spends on AMEX Cards.

Even if it’s rejected I won’t mind as currently don’t have the requirement, but ill update you guys with the experience

Regalia Gold LTF? !!! Really!!
My RM told me that Regalia Gold being a new card is not being offered LTF, max it can be FYF.
He's not ready to upgrade my 4 year old Regalia First LTF to Regalia Gold LTF!
Pls post here if you do get it LTF, then I will talk to my RM again.

Regalia Gold LTF? !!! Really!!
My RM told me that Regalia Gold being a new card is not being offered LTF, max it can be FYF.
He's not ready to upgrade my 4 year old Regalia First LTF to Regalia Gold LTF!
Pls post here if you do get it LTF, then I will talk to my RM again.
card upgrades are mostly fyf, it's difficult to get ltf..
many people are getting fyf upgrade offer, but some people who didn't take the fyf offer and waited more time got ltf offer too..

chances are low, approch your rm and ask him, if he can do something about it

as far i know, c2c application always provie ltf cards..
can't say for each and every applicaiton but many people who got hdfc card via c2c got ltf
Yes you will get all LTF via C2C but the main question is will you get the card you have chosen or will HDFC play the surprise card with even surprising limit. 😂

Back