• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

Even if someone already has an HDFC card? I have millenia, need to get a better HDFC card but along with millenia
Its difficult to have 2 core cards in HDFC. Very rarely you can get approval for that. You'll get Upgrade offer but not LTF. That too depends on your current Credit limit.

If your Millenia card's limit is 3L, you can get Regalia Gold as FYF upgrade.

If 5L, you can get DCB as FYF upgrade.
If 8L & above, you can get Infinia upgrade.

card upgrades are mostly fyf, it's difficult to get ltf..
many people are getting fyf upgrade offer, but some people who didn't take the fyf offer and waited more time got ltf offer too..

chances are low, approch your rm and ask him, if he can do something about it

Spoke to the RM, he put me through to the BM. The BM wants me to take a 40 year insurance policy inorder to upgrade my Regalia First LTF card to a Paid Infinia card!
He is giving me Regalia Gold as FYF only!.

Iv not taken any of the offers. Will wait to see if anything better comes up.

Get a Tata neu infinity card. You won't regret. Even better if you get it LTF.

With HDFC and Co branded cards, the problem is they once you have a cobranded card, it's difficult to get another core hdfc card.
I have Neu Infinity LTF, and one of the reason the RM gave me for an upgrade or new hdfc card is this. Asked me to close the Neu Infinity card if I want another core card.

Regalia Gold LTF? !!! Really!!
My RM told me that Regalia Gold being a new card is not being offered LTF, max it can be FYF.
He's not ready to upgrade my 4 year old Regalia First LTF to Regalia Gold LTF!
Pls post here if you do get it LTF, then I will talk to my RM again.
Yes on paper there is a way but will update you with my experience.

Since you already hold a card with HDFC i think they will not take application for c2c. You might need to close the card and then apply fresh.

Yes, Infinia is not C2C and never believe such offers from HDFC. You will apply for Regalia Gold but may get Freedom card. They won't even inform or take approval before sending card.
True. They keep on sending me that you can avail diners privilege as your second card. But after entering the pan card number and mobile number it always show iocl and freedom card.😂😂

True. They keep on sending me that you can avail diners privilege as your second card. But after entering the pan card number and mobile number it always show iocl and freedom card.😂😂
HDFC's promotional and online messages are total BS. They will almost never recommend the card that you could get offline through RM/Agent/branch.
Moreover, be 100% sure that promotional CC msgs leading to a link where PAN is requested will result in a CIBIL hit. HDFC is the worst in this case.
It does not cache the previous CIBIL score (even if it was just 5 sec back for the same PAN). It will make a CIBIL enquiry each time you click on that link and enter your PAN. Foolproof or dumb, you decide.
These many hits will probably make a consumer look credit hungry in Credit Information Companies' eyes.

Back