• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

i applied c2c via branch, it's been 4-5 days, today i recieved message mentioning aaplication no and another message
" your hdfc bank cc app xx is approved in principle subject to internal checks. we will update you soon"
and also cibil enquiry too..

i know this isn't final approval but i want to ask, what happens after this and how much longer do i have to wait for final decision ?

i applied c2c via branch, it's been 4-5 days, today i recieved message mentioning aaplication no and another message
" your hdfc bank cc app xx is approved in principle subject to internal checks. we will update you soon"

i know this isn't final approval but i want to ask, what happens after this and how much longer do i have to wait for final decision ?
Check status here
If it shows in process max 7 days I guess

i wasn't asking about how to check status,
i was asking about what will happen next like will there be any verification or something or will it just be final decision after some days..
Very less chances of physical verification in hdfc if you hold acc(maybe vkyc), and already mentioned max 7 days if no physical verification

same thing happened today too..

cibil hit and then the same conditionally approve subject to internal checks message too

whats going on here..

@kanjilal what's the update on your side ?

same thing happened today too..

cibil hit and then the same conditionally approve subject to internal checks message too

whats going on here..

@kanjilal what's the update on your side ?
The RM didn’t process it only.

I complained about it today morning and in the evening she uploaded the docs.

She said that ill be receiving a call tomorrow to confirm the details.

Just now i got a CIBIL inquiry and also application number generated on the website.

Its difficult to have 2 core cards in HDFC. Very rarely you can get approval for that. You'll get Upgrade offer but not LTF. That too depends on your current Credit limit.

If your Millenia card's limit is 3L, you can get Regalia Gold as FYF upgrade.

If 5L, you can get DCB as FYF upgrade.
If 8L & above, you can get Infinia upgrade.
Based on your inputs, thoughts? on this.. HDFC C2C 5L via Branch: LTF offered Regalia Gold, Diner Club Privilege, Millenia. Pros/ Cons? Others?
Yes brother, you can get it LTF by C2C, have attached the special offers above.

The RM told me that the list should update on 1 Nov as they were not accepting applications for DCB Metal. On the front side there was list of cards application through normal mode.
I got similar inputs upon talking.
Infinia is not being offered C2C right now.
Confirmed with RM as well as branch.
I was told that outside of the M, DCP, RG I'm eligible for LTF C2C, ... DCB & Infinia would be paid.
Is it true HDFC C2C is always LTF? I have not seen that mentioned anywhere.
Based on reading, maybe mid to upper, but not the the premium? I am wondering where this comes from?

HDFC's promotional and online messages are total BS. They will almost never recommend the card that you could get offline through RM/Agent/branch.
Moreover, be 100% sure that promotional CC msgs leading to a link where PAN is requested will result in a CIBIL hit. HDFC is the worst in this case.
It does not cache the previous CIBIL score (even if it was just 5 sec back for the same PAN). It will make a CIBIL enquiry each time you click on that link and enter your PAN. Foolproof or dumb, you decide.
These many hits will probably make a consumer look credit hungry in Credit Information Companies' eyes.

HDFC is the WORST CC issuer out there.

Forget about their core cards, they can't even handle TataNeu cards in a methodical or systematic manner. STUPID BANK.

Their Chennai CC office is the biggest black hole. I am convinced - they employ blind chaps. Because, they NEVER read our email, they NEVER hive their contact numbers and NEVER give any relevant reply,
One does not know what to ask n does not even know what document(s) they need.

If you send 3 emails to HDFC CC, you get 3 CIBIL hits. If you give complaint to their grievance Dept or to their PNO, you get 2 more CIBIL hits. And, 5 rejections.

AND, idiotically, HDFC sends SMS, emails, Pop-ups asking you, pleading you n even begging you, to apply for their CCs. And, in case, you are tempted to apply, you get another 5 CIBIL hits n 5 more rejections.

My advice is - AVOID HDFC like Plague.

ANY BANK is better than this ill-organized, ill-equipped HDFC with horrible software tinkerings.

HDFC is the WORST CC issuer out there.

Forget about their core cards, they can't even handle TataNeu cards in a methodical or systematic manner. STUPID BANK.

Their Chennai CC office is the biggest black hole. I am convinced - they employ blind chaps. Because, they NEVER read our email, they NEVER hive their contact numbers and NEVER give any relevant reply,
One does not know what to ask n does not even know what document(s) they need.

If you send 3 emails to HDFC CC, you get 3 CIBIL hits. If you give complaint to their grievance Dept or to their PNO, you get 2 more CIBIL hits. And, 5 rejections.

AND, idiotically, HDFC sends SMS, emails, Pop-ups asking you, pleading you n even begging you, to apply for their CCs. And, in case, you are tempted to apply, you get another 5 CIBIL hits n 5 more rejections.

My advice is - AVOID HDFC like Plague.

ANY BANK is better than this ill-organized, ill-equipped HDFC with horrible software tinkerings.
Sir Shabd nahi mil rahe apka dhanyawad karne ke, apke updesh sun k hum dhanya hue. Its like poetry to my ears, had terrible experience with H-D-F-C, whatever anger was hidden in some corner of my heart you penned it or rather I would say you nailed it. WAH!
Aamir Khan Reaction GIF by GrowthX

Back