• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

do you have existing hdfc credit card?
After an initial decline on C2C application, they issued a Moneyback on their own with 62k limit. It is about 14 months old now. Also got a Tata Neu Plus with shared limit. A request to upgrade after 6 months along with ITR was declined. No limit increase offer ever.

After an initial decline on C2C application, they issued a Moneyback on their own with 62k limit. It is about 14 months old now. Also got a Tata Neu Plus with shared limit. A request to upgrade after 6 months along with ITR was declined. No limit increase offer ever.
CLOSE IT and maintain whatever you are maintaining rn for 6 months and see magic ... another option is for you that close everyhting and you can go for infiniti program and get infinia

I am told Regalia Gold LTF via C2C (5L) is very easily doable.

But someone suggested even DCB LTF via C2C was doable if the sales/ personnel are keen/ try harder.

Any suggestions or contacts on pushing for that?

I had given axis 15L statement for C2C for DCB but received money back instead as HDFC says we changed the variant as per internal guidelines
see what baffles me is : they can change to whatever they want to, but need to take customers consent before approving the card that the customer never applied for.. How rude it is?? unbelievable.

Last edited:
see what baffles me is : they can change to whatever they want, but need to take customers consent before approving the card that the customer never applied for.. How rude it is?? unbelievable.

All such things are happening because - I am sure - that almost ALL their staff are non-bankers and know NOTHING about the rights of customers or the duties of a banker. NONE of those jokers have even attempted - let alone pass - the JAIIB and CAIIB exams - which are a must for any person to be called as a banker.

I use terms like Jokers, Idiots, Zombies.... As they perfectly suit the description. I laugh at their ignorance levels. Be it subject or language or communication skills or capacity to understand n think n act.

Yes absolutely correct. If HDFC wants to choose the card variant itself then why it gives an option to select the card variant in the credit card application.

Thank God. Amazon is not HDFC.

Order Sona Masuri rice n you get fresh chakki ka atta. Order Instant Coffee n you get Green Tea.

I pray that the HDFC cult doesn't spread to restaurants n all other sectors. We will go mad.

But i had read somewhere that the invite only concept of infinia is a gimmick and anyone can apply for it if they have the eligibility or of the have the limits required for C2C

Or is it that the above methods have been discontinued?
FD method and C4C has been discontinued for infinia, they stopped it due to NPA pressure as card comes with 8L minimum limit, underwriting team is no longer able to process infinia due to this restriction.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
Non Performing Asset?
How does it come into play?
Basis my understanding HDFC has disbanded their SPC ( super premium cards ) team who used to manually source cards like infinia and DCB metal because they were interested in issuing 3x regalia instead of a infinia cause chances of loan on cards , defaults etc becomes 3x. Just by parking 8L limit on a card where ~ 50k minimum spends not happening is a loss to the bank hence they stopped surrogates . Earlier VIPs used to get infinia cards with their visiting cards itself but that has also been stopped. Recently they stopped sourcing infinia through FD too because loan on credit cards and defaults get more revenue and there are already enough infinia in the market . Hdfc is very smart way ahead of Axis they put the deviation approval in the branch banking bucket where only branch banking head can approve one. Happy to discuss further!

Back